ZTH MINI Club!

Dec 27, 2006
Yo Guys... any mushroom fillter for Hif44???either new or used...

cheers

Bump: Yo Guys... any mushroom fillter for Hif44???either new or used...

cheers

Teflon

Nov 19, 2006
hi friends, i need a manifold for HS4 carb. anybody wanna sell it, please pm me. tq

`Blitz

Known Member
Jun 23, 2005
Puchong
Hi guys... lets organize a TT session.... its been a while since we had one....

Bump: Hi guys... lets organize a TT session.... its been a while since we had one....

n/a_tune

Known Member
Oct 21, 2005
anyone can help me?? want get semi or slick tire for mini, where i can buy??, want play time attack laa,,:confused::proud::proud:

Bump: anyone can help me?? want get semi or slick tire for mini, where i can buy??, want play time attack laa,,:confused::proud::proud:

skyancient

Known Member
Mar 10, 2005
guys, i am looking for mini lite 13"x7 banana rims.. where do u guys reco i go?? and where can i get the tyre? i'm driving a mini mk3 1000cc :)

and looking for few things.. sport pack wheel arch and side skirt :D

S

skyline86

Re: ZTH MINI Club!

Hi guys... lets organize a TT session.... its been a while since we had one....

Bump: Hi guys... lets organize a TT session.... its been a while since we had one....
Hey Blitz,

Yup we do have TT, the most recent one has just passed on 08 April. Do check out this link for more details: Mini Gathering and TT.

ncs11

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005

hi guys.....its been a while since i last chk on forum....
is there gonna be any TT soon??since i notice there is 1 yesterday 8April)....
BTW any chances of finding 10" tayar?new??

itrDb8

Known Member
May 19, 2005
Johor Bahru

guys, i am looking for mini lite 13"x7 banana rims.. where do u guys reco i go?? and where can i get the tyre? i'm driving a mini mk3 1000cc :)

hi, i got second hand sport pack wheel arch, interested? if yes, offer me a price.

hellboy69

Known Member
Aug 19, 2008

try contact this num:0192120189-Jasmie.he got that sprot pack arches n maybe if u'r lucky,he also got that rims.

penjaja

Oct 4, 2004
Chicago
This may have been covered, but I did a search and couldn't find anything that answers my question.

Is there a reason why there aren't more vtec mini running around? Initially I thought it was cost, but I've seen a few post of ppl who did it, but only for racing. So money is not the real issue here. There are SR20 BMW E34s running around in the country so JPJ shouldn't be the issue, right? I would imagine the engine size couldn't exceed 1.8L (unless someone knows a workaround :D).

It seems to be legal and is well within the means of most ppl, so what's holding everyone off?

W.

Last edited:

skyancient

Known Member
Mar 10, 2005

This may have been covered, but I did a search and couldn't find anything that answers my question.

Is there a reason why there aren't more vtec mini running around? Initially I thought it was cost, but I've seen a few post of ppl who did it, but only for racing. So money is not the real issue here. There are SR20 BMW E34s running around in the country so JPJ shouldn't be the issue, right? I would imagine the engine size couldn't exceed 1.8L (unless someone knows a workaround :D).

It seems to be legal and is well within the means of most ppl, so what's holding everyone off?

W.
i think the reason ppl hold back is bcos they don wan to spoil the origin of "MINI".. once u put another heart in.. then means u will lost the fun of driving a mini and of cos the balancing of the car will be off too and it will cause the u lost the grip when driving a mini.. price i am sure it was not an issue to the mini lover as a half cut mini cost abt the same as a B16a half cut.

like you said, most of the ppl transplant a vtec into a mini is mostly for track use. As wat i know, there is certain regulation in JPJ. example, when u wanna change engine, the capacity cannot exceed certain %. the reason y BMW can b legalize on running with SR20 engine is bcos it was the same 2000cc engine.

Ya no doubt u can found alot of "ang mo" did lots of project on transplant vtec engine to a mini.. some even transplant a latest K20A into it.. of cos you can do tat too.. but do you need it? there is alot "monster" mini around in malaysia running with just curb. and they can simply over run those turbo kcar anytime.

Well all above is just my personal comment :) modding a car is more to personal preference. Do you own a mini too? with vtec transplant?? if u got watch top gear, there is one mini using toyota dohc engine too :biggrin:

skyancient

Known Member
Mar 10, 2005
guys.. wanna ask.. does anyone here got mini 1000cc grant for sale.. not clubman...
do feel free to PM me or email me at "[email protected]"

cos my grant got prob now... now i got the car but no grant T_T have to drive illegally XD

Bump: guys.. wanna ask.. does anyone here got mini 1000cc grant for sale.. not clubman...
do feel free to PM me or email me at "[email protected]"

cos my grant got prob now... now i got the car but no grant T_T have to drive illegally XD

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys actually i find a body kit material for making a body kit right now!! :)

the material is like this:

1.CARBON MAT ( MAKING THE BODY KIT )

2.RUBBER RESIN (MAKING P.U BODY KIT)

anywho in know tat,pls helping me to find this thing in a cheap prize!! ;)

pls call me if u find the thing RAVEN 016-2851659

PLS HELP!! :(
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience