ZTH MINI Club!

mini_cooper

Known Member
Mar 13, 2006
lolz

well i am also looking forward to know more about it ..i dont know..all i know is there is a girl in ampang driving classic mini around...well just try asking people ..maybe they know lolz ...

red mini 8 7 8

Known Member
Aug 20, 2005
In the car
aiyo baby......girls girls ... i want one .. can ah ? .... this story....is like legend wan......from last time.... also ...never found them also ..... they use kelisa engines in their minis rite ? aiyo....sum1 look for them.... but i think i found their frenster page.... still waiting for msg reply..... maybe the group not active anymore....

Last edited:

mini_cooper

Known Member
Mar 13, 2006
so whats up here now ? any mini events or classic cars .events coming up ?

mini_cooper

Known Member
Mar 13, 2006
red mini 878 ..do u have the friendster link page? well i wanna check them out ..im sure they are still around ..we just need to look for them..yeah i heard they uses kelisa engines also ! hehe

mini_cooper

Known Member
Mar 13, 2006
pathfinder1275..u guys ..have gathering every week ? mini gathering ? where is the place to meet you guys lolz

pathfind1275

500 RPM
Dec 14, 2005
classic mini chit chat

mini_cooper/clubman,

pls pm your mobile no. to us, we will sms to you about our chit chat sessions, about 2-3 times a week. Venue everywhere cos we have a muhibah group, but definitely halal at all times.

Go to Classic/NewMini adventure thread to check on updates/activities, posted in Gatherings/Meet ups forum. We update almost every other day. At present planning for a Sunday drive to a few suggested places like Fraser Hill, Port Dickson, Melaka, Genting Highlands, Bukit Tinggi resort, etc.etc.etc. pls help suggest.

see you guys
thank you,
YearsOfTheMini

clubman

Jan 14, 2005
pathfind1275 said:
mini_cooper/clubman,

pls pm your mobile no. to us, we will sms to you about our chit chat sessions, about 2-3 times a week. Venue everywhere cos we have a muhibah group, but definitely halal at all times.

Go to Classic/NewMini adventure thread to check on updates/activities, posted in Gatherings/Meet ups forum. We update almost every other day. At present planning for a Sunday drive to a few suggested places like Fraser Hill, Port Dickson, Melaka, Genting Highlands, Bukit Tinggi resort, etc.etc.etc. pls help suggest.

see you guys
thank you,
YearsOfTheMini

thank pathfinder for the offer, but i can't make it, still not in malaysia

Austin850

Known Member
Mar 17, 2006
Hi,

I'm looking for a place/someone who can help me to put bonnet stripes on my mini. I used to have 'em but they were damaged when i repainted my car recently. Any help...anybody..?

cooper1275

1,000 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
austin850,
bonnet stripes a bit tricky, if you get sticker shop to cut.It will be straight cut, then you have to sort of stretch it and turn as you come down towards the grill. Did mine myself, with small chequer on it too, of cos my roof is big chequer stickers.
Or, get painter to spray paint,
hope tis help,
TQ

`Blitz

Known Member
Jun 23, 2005
Puchong
Austin850 said:
Hi,

I'm looking for a place/someone who can help me to put bonnet stripes on my mini. I used to have 'em but they were damaged when i repainted my car recently. Any help...anybody..?

Aiseyy... that one small matter... just come over to my place and i'll help you fix the stripes....

Belanja teh tarik only.... settle the sticker problem....

mini_cooper

Known Member
Mar 13, 2006
-there will be a mini leisure drive jalan jalan car makan angin on the sunday 9th april,if you are interested we will meet at projet station,batu cave at 8.00 am then project station bukit tinggi,we will be meeting the MINI members from Johor at 12-1 pm then we will drive up to Gothong Jaya and then we take cable car to Genting Highlands.If you are interested please call *Shamsul at +60126536420-

-Ivan ( Mini Gruppie )

mini clubman DF9818

500 RPM
Dec 5, 2005
mini_cooper said:
hafez..why dont we start a minigruppe friendster account ...so that people can join ? ahaha this is just a a suggestion
yaya good suggestion la......
by the way who control the account?

ivan,
did u hv friendster acc?
my friendster acc is [email protected]