ZTH MINI Club!

fastclubman

Known Member
Nov 25, 2004
Shanashi,

I have seen vauxhall 2 litre and b18c in a mini before. Also seen a suzuki hayabusa powered mini. As minicooper said, its all about how much money you want to spend!

minicooper,

looking for a front mounted radiator...any suggestion on what will fit! just got my mini, its really wild now! very responsive, but temperature is just on the high side. I think its time to fit a bigger, front mounted radiator! I am bringing it back to the workshop later today!

fastclubman

minicooper

Known Member
Mar 8, 2004
Hi fastclubman

No doubt there many conversion done in a mini but Hayabusa, Vauxhall all in UK mah.hehe hee. Those that i mentioned are here in Malaysia.
Front mounted radiator? Try ordering uk mini miglia ones, i think they are front mounted radiators.
Cheers

mini flinstone

Known Member
Mar 27, 2005
Visit site
duh

jk,
early stages of the grup setting, its normal to face alot of problems, ppl coming late or im late as well. but now i can say we r stronger and on time. up to u..want to join or not

fastclubman, minicooper
we're reviewing on our club plan to have 1 project car in future, with vauxhall...in malaysia. still need a lot of sources...if u have any info, buzz me ya

i want to go to PD with mini! mini becomes a jetski now! heheheehe

minicooper

Known Member
Mar 8, 2004
Your project

mini flinstone

vauxhall project good, Is this engine easily available here and whats the price and what about competition parts?
I read some where in the magazine there are frames available for vtec,vauxhall, hayabusa,rover k engines etc...Will check through my magazines to see whether i can locate it?

Cheers

Shanashi

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
thanks guyz btw can the L2 be fitted directly without any mounting changes? how abt the new 1.3 dvvt turbo from daihatsu can it be fitted directly?

which workshop do you guyz go to for refurbishing?

thanks guyz been very helpful.

mini clubman DF9818

500 RPM
Dec 5, 2005

im waiting u all tell me how i can get the sticker arrr....
u all say need 2 join club?
need any fees???
or juz join u all in friday nite only?
last friday i oledi join arr :rolleyes:

minicooper

Known Member
Mar 8, 2004
Hi Guys

Karnival ATMA (Angkatan Tentera Malaysia) 2005

17th Dec.2005 (Saturday)
Members of SMOC (Sports Mini Owners' Club-Malaysia) will be displaying there cars at 3.00 pm.

18th.Dec.2005(Sunday)
10.00am : Registration of all Minis (SMOC & Non SMOC) for most Beautiful Mini.-Prizes to be won.

1.00pm - 5.00pm : There will be 2-3 games involved with MINI organised by SMOC- Prizes to be won.

2.00pm : There will be Football & Netball (ladies) between Kelab MyTV3, SMOC & ATMA

Entrant will be FREE as it is opened to Public
Minis will be allowed in to a parking lot.

For further information pls contact.

Faizal -0123325588
Mustapa - 0192582866
Peter -0178899138

Maps to the location will be distributed to those interested today at 10.00pm, usual TT meeting point.

S

skyline86

hi all,
thanks for the concern upon my clutch, guess is my master pump gone, so anyone selling a new master clutch pump? prefer plastic one.

minicooper,
may i know the location of ATMA?

regards,
- skyline86 -

sureshn

Known Member
Dec 5, 2004
NS
Visit site
Hey all!

minicooper, fastclubman n skyline,
tq for asking about me in your earlier posts - yes, i disappeared from the forum but not from the mini community.

fastclubman,
glad 2 hear ur clubman is about to set the alarms off ... again ...! sheesh man, you must certainly hold the malaysian record of going through engines and gearboxes .. does anyone else break engines and gearboxes as routinely? but, i must admit, i enjoyed listening to your engine ... the low rumble, the sound of the weber intake, the 'monstrous' idling...

minicooper,
tq for telling me the direction to ATMA over the phone just now. see you tomorrow.

skyline,
so, u hv decided to replace the whole pump. i have lots of spares but no clutch pumps .. errr ... i remember reading about u selling ur mini to a singaporean. did that happened or am i dreaming? n what abt ur dad's moke?

miniflintstone,
great that u r organising friday tts. at least somebody is taking the effort! i will try to attend 1 or 2 of the tts. now that i hv a fiancee, a bit difficult 2 attend as many as i wish to - somemore friday at 10 pm - 2 drive up from mantin/nilai .... must start 2 convince fiancee from now on ....

S

skyline86

Original posted by sureshn:

skyline,
so, u hv decided to replace the whole pump. i have lots of spares but no clutch pumps .. errr ... i remember reading about u selling ur mini to a singaporean. did that happened or am i dreaming? n what abt ur dad's moke?
yes im selling to a singaporean, so have to replace a new master clutch pump, just wanna ask whether someone is selling it here. About my dad's moke, it still putting there in not running condition.

got one technical question here, whenever change a wheel for mini, is the alignment or balance must need to tune back? lets say i exchange two front wheel with rear one, will the alignment run away? may be slightly, but wont be alot right?

S

skyline86

anyone know about one mini shop beside old klang road? the shop is before Sentosa Shan's place. If im not mistaken is singh's shop. just wanna know how is the work there? anyone's mini is done up there? how is the reparation?

mini flinstone

Known Member
Mar 27, 2005
Visit site
mini oh mini

sureshn
u r the most welcome, but how come tak nampak u just now at ATMA?
do wat u have to do first, mini can come anytime

DF9818
answering to ur Q, pls come to tt this friday, then we talk...there is some fees as well....
its open to all....and u r welcome

twistedangel

2,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2004
London
chooyin.blogspot.com
hey guys..

i know ive been missing for ages..
and i see u guys are even more active then ever...
anyways... i got caught up with uni and assignments..
n not having internet connection..havent logged on to zth in ages...
well anyways im back in KL... for x'mas... hows everyone doin?
hope all's good.. catch u guys sometime soon i hope :)

minicooper

Known Member
Mar 8, 2004
Angel is back

twistedangel

Welcome home, your last post on 19th but looks like a little slow down, no respond?
By the way hows your little Mini?
Hey Guys angel is back where are all the post? Looks like all left town ah?
Sureshn
Good to see you at ATMA, By the way i think sureshn is in Bangkok now, Have a nice Holiday Sureshn who knows he might even get access to the net there.HeHeHee

Cheers

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone knows how to install grounding wire kits for iswara aeroback? If possible, please attach the pics of the engine bay with grounding wire installed. Thanks a lot!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience