ZTH MINI Club!

volvo740modified

Known Member
May 17, 2006
Where about in Klang ?? I did my usual tyre shop where I got my 16" tyre for my Volvo, they need to order it and is only Bridgestone available, price is about Rm148 to Rm150/tyre...you guys got it at the same price level as well ???

mini clubman DF9818

500 RPM
Dec 5, 2005
yaya 10" is only available Bridgestone only, price is oso around like tat la.......

volvo740modified

Known Member
May 17, 2006
Thanks, I hv verbally booked the tyre, I will first paint up my Cosmic rim before installing the tyre there. Thnaks for the infor.

Today need to go to AceHardware to find block sealer cause my block cylinder whole number 4 go quite nasty pitted holes.

mini_cooper

Known Member
Mar 13, 2006
I have a good clubman for sale good condition,seling for rm 12.5 (m) 2515 number plate..with 12 inches rims..anyone interested ? running condition..very well done..its like can buy and drive d..and that mech is a mini mech..he fixes my mini..

sureshn

Known Member
Dec 5, 2004
NS
Visit site
saw a clubman today that intrigued me: 4 wheel disc brakes. talked to the mechanic owner and found out the front runs on original mini front disc brakes and the back runs on kancil front disc brakes! he has modified the front kancil brakes, the bracket and all, to fit the back of his clubman! real neat work!

when i opened the bonnet, as soon as the catch is released, the bonnet rose by itself! found out he has fixed a kancil' back door lifter! i wannnnn.....

BluecluBBy

Known Member
Apr 3, 2006
Wow...where did you see the clubman?
I want to get a look at it too.

mini_cooper

Known Member
Mar 13, 2006
haihz ...i never type ....12.5 K lolz ...ahahah ! anyway ...guess what..when I was chilling in pyramid I saw this pink mini...dunno whos one ....here are some pictures

mini_cooper

Known Member
Mar 13, 2006
i mean the 2 pictures....it is the pink one ler ...lolz the blue-ple ( blue and purple ) one is not lolz ...

mini_cooper

Known Member
Mar 13, 2006
damn it ...look at the japan ...girls wei ! freaking hot ! lolz damn nice pictures ....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

to all sifus and bros...i need some quick answer here. i've cutted a wrong wire in the ecu of the car. can i tape it back? or need replace a new one? thanks in advance!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience