ZTH MINI Club!

mini_cooper

Known Member
Mar 13, 2006
damn it ! Brazil is out of the damn world cup ! anyone going TT this friday ? lolz ...anyone knows more about the AMC club..let us know ..we would like to know more about it..hehe

pathfind1275

500 RPM
Dec 14, 2005
AMC Club

hi guys,
The AMC club is situated at No.5, jln.Ampang Hilir, turn right at traffic lights after Sucasa, come to round about take 9o'clock and 20m. further on your right. Nice bungalow converted to pub n restaurant, classic car gathering every Thursday night, happy hours too,

chao,

pathfind1275

500 RPM
Dec 14, 2005
AMC Club

hi guys,
The AMC club is situated at No.5, jln.Ampang Hilir, turn right at traffic lights after Sucasa, come to round about take 9o'clock and 20m. further on your right. Nice bungalow converted to pub n restaurant, classic car gathering every Thursday night, happy hours too,

person to contact: robbie krishnan-012 377 6776 / rudy harris-016 266 5315

chao,

luke_minidriver

Mar 15, 2006
Hi guys, jsut wanna check around any one come acrossed 8' x 5 1/4" speakers for their mini. I was planning to get speakers for mine and found out the usual 9 x 6 inches doesnt fit onthe board :( I;m newbie here, looking forward to TT with you guys but was caught up with stuffs for the past few fridays .

mini_cooper

Known Member
Mar 13, 2006
luke_minidriver said:
Hi guys, jsut wanna check around any one come acrossed 8' x 5 1/4" speakers for their mini. I was planning to get speakers for mine and found out the usual 9 x 6 inches doesnt fit onthe board :( I;m newbie here, looking forward to TT with you guys but was caught up with stuffs for the past few fridays .
oh cool ...hehe you join us ler ..i know our TT is on fridays right ? opposite eastin hotel the shell there...at 10-11 ...but u come around 10.15 ler. .anyway ...u new bie here ? how old r u ? where u live..well speakers you can get good cheap speakers in pasar road...just chill around there and check out the speakers and amp,subwoofer loh ..hehe..anyway...hope to see you in Tt soon..u chinese right ?

luke_minidriver

Mar 15, 2006
mini_cooper said:
oh cool ...hehe you join us ler ..i know our TT is on fridays right ? opposite eastin hotel the shell there...at 10-11 ...but u come around 10.15 ler. .anyway ...u new bie here ? how old r u ? where u live..well speakers you can get good cheap speakers in pasar road...just chill around there and check out the speakers and amp,subwoofer loh ..hehe..anyway...hope to see you in Tt soon..u chinese right ?
Yup, Im chinese 26 yo cheras dude here. I was in pasar road last week and could'nt seemed to find one that fit :( for the oval shape speakers, they only have the standard 6 x 9....

mini clubman DF9818

500 RPM
Dec 5, 2005
mini_cooper said:

then y u dun find an amp n woofer fit into ur mini.......since tat u say pasar road is cheap.....

for me i dun dare 2 believe pasar road speaker amp n woofer.......

luke,
try 2 find the speaker at ZTH ICE section la.......

luke_minidriver

Mar 15, 2006
mini clubman DF9818 said:
then y u dun find an amp n woofer fit into ur mini.......since tat u say pasar road is cheap.....

for me i dun dare 2 believe pasar road speaker amp n woofer.......

luke,
try 2 find the speaker at ZTH ICE section la.......
DUn haveler, guess i will need to alter the speaker hole from the board ........

mini_cooper

Known Member
Mar 13, 2006
try finding there are new stocks coming every week...that place alot of funny and wierd electronic stuff one ler ..

ashnaz

Known Member
Nov 4, 2004
Subang Jaya
Visit site
Aloha fellow Mini gang....

Long time i havent been on here...how u all doing? As for me..ive retired from all Mini events....My car just been restored (again cos gatal la...change color etc) and is for sale.... :P

Anyway...hope u all enjoy ya lil cars....if anyone interested to buy my car do contact me @ 012-3564328(sms k)...asking RM 25K neg..Spent over RM40K ady...

Cheers..
Ash

volvo740modified

Known Member
May 17, 2006
Really miss the group lar...I will join your all once I got my Mini Minor 850 restoration done....by the way anyone know the best place to get a 10" tyre ? I bought a 10" x 6J Cosmic rim...needed 4 tyre, new or used will be consider....thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The parent company of Subaru, Fuji Heavy Industries, has just announced that it has penned a memorandum of understanding with the Tan Chong Group to locally assemble an unnamed compact SUV from its line-up.

Although the only SUV available in the Subaru line-up currently is the Forester, the vehicle in question could be the Impreza-based crossover that was previewed by the XV concept at the Shanghai Auto...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience