ZTH Kepong Area's TT

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
i shoot him with my old antic water gun...so he wanna shoot me back but his gun jammed cos someone shot some glue to his trigger and jammed it....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
:dontknow: :confused: :banghead:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
u have to be over 18 to understand this bro...kekeke...18sx

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Adi over 18 lo...cant understand :dontknow: Must share when play badminton again xD

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
no worry,many ppl here know im very alim mia...

another happy funny moment?should be the moment when evoz "perform" his drifting skill in front of those police with AK47...:thefinger: unstoppable betul~
yayaya~~~~self said self syok...

fuyoh...my jaw nearly felt down d tat time...its all because of you because u always told evoz u wanna eat donut...

"alim" n "aktif" hahahaha.....i heard nowaday u do part time teaching little children especially girl how to sing song and blow trumpet..hahahaha

the ak47 actually is a great experience....i do it for u bro cos u cheer so loud until i couldnt stop...hahahaaa
i presume u just gone high that time with ur new machine plus there's ppl cheering in the same time...

maybe u heard "PLEASE GOD" when i said "POLICE,STOP!!!!"...so u stim like hell and free another few donuts to the officers....really speechless lo tat time
the polisi didn't ask him to stop down?as in the same time,our pren lari lintang-pukang d...

hahaha....still remember the police look when pointing his gun at me..
kenot blah...muka memang minta belasah tu~~~

i shoot him with my old antic water gun...so he wanna shoot me back but his gun jammed cos someone shot some glue to his trigger and jammed it....
:rofl:

he means 18 years of human piling experience la...of coz saiful mia style la
painful la

btw SF,pls refer kepong TT thread frm page 1 to the last pages then u will know the saki baki of the whole story but even u came in joined kepong TT early...u not able to go...:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
painful la

btw SF,pls refer kepong TT thread frm page 1 to the last pages then u will know the saki baki of the whole story but even u came in joined kepong TT early...u not able to go...:biggrin:
I know what you mean...something to do with servicing pistons which is why I'm underage...:rofl: :laugh:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Blank, hahahahahaha.....people is still virgin.....Hahahahahaha....I can go ah?

SF, you underage or overage also cannot go mia....

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
fstrader n 5115, u both taikor arrange kepong mega tt la........

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
negative sir.our mega taikor Evoz too busy layan corner lately until we paiseh nak jemput...:biggrin:
i cannot yumseng ma..once drink i cant find direction home....then lagi jialat...
u arrange la, i sure come but fri nite cant la.....
any other nite ok..:)

Kent_Goh

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2008
www.xd-auto.com
Anyone know where is a good place for garage in kepong area?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Sifu,

i planning to send my engine for full balancing but i don have any idea who and where to send it.I heard there is 1 in damansara but im not sure abt it. Any other recommend reputated machinery shop can do this in kl? how much would they charge?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience