ZTH Kepong Area's TT

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
the gate & fencing tells that the security in that area is quite bad hence it looks similar like pudu jail+1 ultraman with full powah

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
that autaman i think is real foto...i saw same photo in The Star photo of the week or something like that...the column that if u send wierd photo will get rm50...

the dog in my photo is real ler...at first i tot statue oso...then as i got in the car, it started licking his balls...n showing the whole world he licking his balls summore...my colleagues all started laughing in the car. as i drove by, i open up the window n he just look at my colleague n me. at the junction i looked back n a motor was riding past...he barked at the motor n the guy on the bike almost terbalik cos terkejut got dog up there....i just wondering how he got up there in the first place....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
guys
actually what arturo-san want to highlight in the pic he posted is the rubbish bin position senget a bit liao :proud:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Maybe latest technology for CCTV or nowadays the security guards they hired have to be in a mascot to fool the robbers? :rofl:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
arturo want to tell us the dog gets higher & higher when he lick the balls :biggrin:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
yeehau...joker la u lolz

SF...imagine if got salesman at the gate n didnt notice the dog there..then the dog lift up 1 leg n kencing on the salesman...

5115...i wished i can lick own balls la...so much benefits u know :rofl::rofl::rofl:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
arturo want to tell us the dog gets higher & higher when he lick the balls :biggrin:
I agree, that's why we see those wolves they howl from the cliff

so they lick their balls 1st then they howl??? owww wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Really envy the dogs man...they are so flexible :rofl:
If human were that flexible, I guess there won't be many gays around adi...cuz can DIY :rofl:

If not mistaken arturo, your colleagues are ladies? Wow...they are kinda open minded man...love girls like that :biggrin:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
I agree, that's why we see those wolves they howl from the cliff

so they lick their balls 1st then they howl??? owww wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i think those wolves trying to say...

"ooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwuuuuuuuuuuu so syiok man. beh tahan woooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur" with steam face....

maybe that dog was just ready to start his ball licking session nicely when he see 4 fellers looking at him and laughing so he malu n he stopped loh...if we didnt kacau that time sure can hear wolf howling liau...

SF...the ladies here quite sporting la...some even more senget 1 their brains hehehe

anybody got forced to watch twillight ar? i just got forced to watch it this weekend. DAMN!

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

I don't see any benefits there leh :confused: :biggrin:
imagine me saying "look ma...no hands" while licking my own balls n u'll get it :rofl::rofl::rofl:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
KNS, SF and arturo....why in hell would you want to lick your own balls....it's so disgusting....yukes~~~I really can't imagine that....Hahahahaha~~~I almost throw up my McD already...Ewwwww~~

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys,
is thre any product that can remover Watermark stain on my windscreen ? its really hard to c wen its raining without wipers ! :cry_smile:
need help from anyone that have faced this problem and solved it !:emoticon_U:
thanks for the help in advance ! :shades_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience