ZTH Kepong Area's TT

Discussion in 'Groups and Meets' started by fstr, Jan 21, 2006.

1. TitanRev

TitanRev ModMod
    Helmet Clan Moderator

Derrick, me not Taikor.....when in Kepong I'm small cat only...

2. 5115

5115 Nobody
    Helmet Clan Moderator

last night after i left,did u guys get photo session+drag?

3. derrickho

derrickho Senior Member

no leh since all dy mabuk liao after so many bottle beer on the table :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4. Supra_Fanatics

Supra_Fanatics Senior Member

5115 Aiya where got sifu...let u beat me 2nd round and I only got lucky winning 1st round cuz u gave chance ma...! SF actually stands for SUPERFAST :thefinger:

After snooker on the way to CJ, kena smoke by your 280HP Supercharge Vios pula...can't even catch up.:biggrin:

TitanRev and Khoo: Nice meeting you guys, sorry that I have to leave kinda early as I Can't stay up later than 12am as my dad need to turn on the House alarm...adi almost kena broke in by 'Rubbish of Nations' few times liao...

I don't have any nice car lar hope both of you pros and the rest don't mind...just stock altis. Gonna mod a bit soon...to 700HP Altis lolz! Nevermind next time I'll drive my project car out. Is call P.V. 1000HP on crank:rofl:

Yes i have a lot to learn...real cham...some younger than me like blank adi know more than me..btw where can i get cheaper price for K&N Air Filter? Which accessories shop is good cuz i want to install the HKS Circle Earth Grounding kit..

Anyway Nice MR2 you got there Khoo and TitanRev why didn't you drive your car let us see see ma hehe! Type R right?

Derrickho: Too bad I missed my 2nd chance to see your GTR again... :banghead: and you missed the best show before TT...5115 tai kor sapu me in snooker like mad...real master of snookers. You shud come and join us for snooker again next round hehe! Your car colour is real nice is Pearl Paint? How much HP is your 'Langit Garis'?

5. derrickho

derrickho Senior Member

SF: well as i said 5115 is sifu of snooker hehehe:rofl::rofl:...tat why i dare not come over to play :listen::listen::listen: i think after the beer he even "geng" .:rofl::rofl:.. yea color is gold pearl actually the sample it taken from top secret so called dark gold la...:biggrin::biggrin: Hp wise quite long time din go dyno liao since seldom drive last time around 260hp.....

6. khoo198

khoo198 Senior Member

SF...u very lucky lo....fortunately unker didn't use the Q *snooking* ur sumwhere else....:rofl::rofl:
    derrick....now u knw how skillful he *snooking* with his *Q* leyh....:rofl::rofl:

7. derrickho

derrickho Senior Member

errr... i'm not so sure which "Q" we got to mention here....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

8. TitanRev

TitanRev ModMod
    Helmet Clan Moderator

SF, my car is not nice...Hahahaha....old car....blank is the taikors of the taikor....

Gosh, now until snoking already....hahaaha:rofl::rofl:

9. BLANk

BLANk Senior Member

hi guys...yea,yesterday was unforgettable la~~~kena check by police and kena ejek kaw2 by satriasti~~~

TitanRev&Khoo198...nice to meet up with u guys...i still felt sorry for the incident~~~i wish i was there earlier...

btw,my gaban not fast la...just the driver abit gila nia~~~~:rofl:

thx to all who come to TT yesterday...

10. 5115

5115 Nobody
    Helmet Clan Moderator

:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

SF:honestly it's just luck for me on the 2nd game,lets make it some other days since i still hv alot to learn from u.next time we play at menjalara :biggrin:

11. mizunori77

mizunori77 15 Year | Platinum

nice meeting up TR and khoo. come all the way up from seremban with heavy rain some more. :wavey:

evolutionz say wanna come but end up dunno where he cum until next day got fever liao... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

12. fstr

fstr Moderator
    Helmet Clan Moderator

yeah that jap buffet in federal hotel damn 7 syok.... ate 7 plates of abalone :thefinger:

13. khoo198

khoo198 Senior Member

Unker,are u sure tht 1 is abalone?? not siham??:rofl::rofl::smokin:

---------- Post added at 03:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 AM ----------

BLANk...it's ok lar...not ur fault......is tht fxxk*r@#$%@ policeman lar.......juz yumcha with my friend,he said tht petronas cant stay longer 1......he kena dis at same place too....his hp got many 4 ekor record sms.......the policeman putih-putih untung RM100...:banghead::banghead:

14. BLANk

BLANk Senior Member

khoo198:
    cheebye~~~when talk about those bastard...hampeh betol,i really angry about it~~~if u guys coming to kepong for TT again...we wait at the shell+esso+furniture shop there liao...

i shouldn't let u guys wait for me...im the one should wait u guys at there...because u guys are guest ma...

btw,i think i was "them" just now when i was hanging out at kesas highway awan besar R&R...6 ppl in a group~~~~

15. Supra_Fanatics

Supra_Fanatics Senior Member

Damn nice car anyway. Looks also damn fierce...Do let us know when u plan to sell haha! 260HP Hmm...guess u seldom mod last time. I think now shud have 500HP on crank kekeke! Do come and join us next for snooker. Both of us can team up then only got chance to beat the sifu of Snooker

Yala he is using the proper snooker Q to snooker lar...the other type of 'Q' he may keep it for serbis or etc...cuz I may prefer to use my own 'Q' for something else haha!:biggrin::thefinger:

Old Car? Hmm...I wonder...I think yours might be 500HP AE86 :banghead:

Sam Chong Place also can lar but a bit more expensive than other place lar...menjalara is better than the Wai seik kai one...not run down lo...If u want to learn from me, i think is learning how to 'yam sui' only...:banghead:

Actually is okay to wait at petrol stations or anyway else just dun stay next to the car...go in and buy some snacks or so on but of course park the car somewhere bright and not that suspicious such as the Petrol station's Restrooms, but best if got rest house then wait at rest house. Like that can avoid all these 'kopi O' Bastards:slug:

16. SuPeRtEc88

SuPeRtEc88 我係孖8

17. BLANk

BLANk Senior Member

handsome sial~~~~:biggrin:

18. Kitos

Kitos Senior Member

Wah... sounds like i missed alot when i am on holiday :D

19. 5115

5115 Nobody
    Helmet Clan Moderator

that's a champion look :rofl: even the way he puff also champion