ZTH Kepong Area's TT

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
yes,very the 100% sure.

i guess maybe someone tarik it back to selayang kot...

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
*ahem*

i tot u r using it's door panel & steering?

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
sigh...u shld tow it before it got towed away~~~

i think now that yellow kp at scrapyard or somewhere else....or myb got towed away by another kp owner...:banghead:
at da beginning u say u wan maa :stupid:

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
at da beginning u say u wan maa :stupid:
ya...but after considering frm all my fren advise(majority of them told me not too tow it just wait for the owner to call me)...i decided to wait for the call frm the owner and not to tow it....i got told u that day when u tuned my retro 4 banger carb...i said will wait for the phone call...

aiya...just let it la...still got another abandon red kp at sentul...the kp right frt eyes "blind" alrdy...condition also tip-top 1....just opposite my fren's house...

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
ya...but after considering frm all my fren advise(majority of them told me not too tow it just wait for the owner to call me)...i decided to wait for the call frm the owner and not to tow it....i got told u that day when u tuned my retro 4 banger carb...i said will wait for the phone call...

aiya...just let it la...still got another abandon red kp at sentul...the kp right frt eyes "blind" alrdy...condition also tip-top 1....just opposite my fren's house...
ya kahh?? remember take pic ok :driver:

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
ya kahh?? remember take pic ok :driver:
okay~~~~

oh ya....got an aunty that stay near to my housing area that was driving a kp too...too bad,last 2 weeks,she changed her ride to saga BLM liao...the kp61 lagi tip-top...she got lure by the proton exchange program i assume and change her ride to saga BLM...really pity that kp got abandon by its owner...must ask bro evoz to save that kp frm scrap metal...

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
okay~~~~

oh ya....got an aunty that stay near to my housing area that was driving a kp too...too bad,last 2 weeks,she changed her ride to saga BLM liao...the kp61 lagi tip-top...she got lure by the proton exchange program i assume and change her ride to saga BLM...really pity that kp got abandon by its owner...must ask bro evoz to save that kp frm scrap metal...
bro evoZ can curi car out ah?? wahh :rofl:

me, kepong as well..........
welcome bro... :wavey: