ZTH Decade Bash - Alternative Events : ZTH AutoSalon

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com

Ladies & Gentlemen... and distinguish guests of ZTH,

Apart the '(00) Time Attack, in commemoration of ZTH's 10 years in existance, there will also be a ZTH Auto Salon "Competition". The categories in which ZTH members can compete are:

1. K-Car (Kancil, Kenari, Kelisa, Viva, MyVi, etc)
2. Local Make Category (Proton)
3. Best Foreign Makes (JDM & Others) – Standard Class (Toyota, Honda, Kia, Hyundai, etc)
4. Best OPEN “Wild” Class Category – Widebody, Custom bodykit, Wide Arches, etc)
5. Best “Continental / European” Makes – BMW, VW, Audi, Alfa, Saab, Volvo, etc.
We are, at the moment, capping it at 20 cars per category. The cars will be judged in accordance to its condition, cleanliness, styling, quality of build, modifications (in open category) and 'originality'.

Due to time constraint, the winners will only be presented a certificate for this session. In November, there will be an official prize presentation ceremony (trophy) and of course, it'll be listed in the hall of fame as well.

To all you hard core freaks out there who has been behind your keyboard for 10 years, it's time to bring your rides out and shine!

100 cars on track - time attacking and 100 cars off track - attacking your every senses!

We know 1 week notification may not be much but with ZTH's massive member pool, we believe we can fill up the 20 cars cap per category! Guys, it's time to show yourself, it's time to show us what your car is made of.. It's time for you to show the world (and the rest of the ZTH members) what you've got!

Let's DO IT!

Terms: Participation Fee will be at RM 50.00 per car to show your commitment in participation.

Last edited:

BLaCkHoWLiNG

Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
Ken: this is about the alternative CAR SHOW, not Time Attack. Time attack please click on the banner.. hehehe.. 50 bucks for time attack i long time masuk oledi.. hahaa :)

for those who wanna register pls pm me or TOM.

Thanks

Last edited:

BLaCkHoWLiNG

Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
The car show will be 12.00pm to 5.00pm

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

Updated list (tentatively confirmed)

A. K-Car (Kancil, Kenari, Kelisa, Viva, MyVi, etc)

1. Jeffrey Khaw (D'Pro Auto Shoppe) - Perodua MyVi

B. Local Make Category (Proton)

C. Best Foreign Makes (JDM & Others) – Standard Class (Toyota, Mazda, Nissan, Honda, Kia, Hyundai, etc)

1. Ivan Tan - Nissan Skyline R32
2. Sanie - Mitsubishi Airtrek
3. Majoi - Subaru V.7
4. Abe20 - Subaru

D. Best OPEN “Wild” Class Category – Widebody, Custom bodykit, Wide Arches, etc)

E. Best “Continental / European” Makes – BMW, VW, Audi, Alfa, Saab, Volvo, etc.

1. Hung, BMW E46 Coupe (UDM Owners Community)
2. Fat Yeop, BMW E34 with BOT! (Bimmerianz)
3. Ramsing, BMW E34 M5

---

Last edited:

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
ha i just realised this is all happening on mama's day.

darn.

try to be there.

abe20

Known Member
Jun 21, 2006
bro..monstergarage team, in or not?
if my scooby wanna parking2 showoff a lil bit can?
got any special sticker for the event?

BLaCkHoWLiNG

Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
abe20: i'm not sure about monster garage team. If your scooby wants to compete, it'll be in category C. Of course you can come. Pls register yourself with me. Thanks

List updated

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

Where are the Proton boysss?!?!?!

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Nissan’s lawyers have been quite busy the past few days sending letters to several businesses in Europe regarding their vehicle importation activities and in particular, the Nissan GT-R which went on sale in Japan in December but is expected in Europe in March 2009. Nissan says that these businesses (mainly in the UK) are suspected of importing and/or offering in the European Economic Area (EEA) Nissan vehicles...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience