ZTH charity

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
wanna ask if ZTH management can come up with a long term charity thing for helping those unlucky people. The charity can sell ZTH items or receive direct donation in the form of money or goods, and organizing cross states convoy for charity purpose and etc. Sometimes looked at those unlucky news I feel myself sibeh useless. Can see cannot help.

If Tom or whoever from ZTH management can start this project, I personally will donate RM500 for the start and monthly RM50 commitment. But it will be not easy. Besides the permit and etc needed to be approved, long term voluntary management team also hard to find. Of cause, if we can manage to have constant donation amount like 10k per month or more, we can consider to employ some unfortunate persons to become permanent staff for the team. But this is still too early to say and over optimistic.

BTW I saw ad ad from mudah. A person is selling off his red classic beetle (super nice condition) for heart treatment. I don't know how true is it but what I can tell you is that If you wanna buy a classic car, you can consider this:

Volkswagen Beetle (M) - Cars for sale Selangor - Mudah.my

Last edited:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yup, good suggestion. But even if cannot kick off here you can organize your own.
I have done some from collection from my office staffs. Another is my car club they do yearly collection and donate to a charity of choice. Every year they do a convoy outing and visit that place to hand over the donation.

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
This has to be planned n handled properly and transparently...anything related to huge sums of other ppl's $$$ is a very sensitive issue.

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
I trust ZTH more than those charity organization or groups. A lot of people use charity as a name and make money. Red cross in China also got scandal (been covered and no more news). For some newspaper, part of the money will cover personnel flight tickets and etc. Some even donate to oversea. Wasted the donators' money. Due to I work abroad, I don't have the time to make scheduled visit to those who need help. That's why I ask ZTH. Just use the money to buy some rice, vico, and etc then visit the people and give to them or just take their water/electricity bill and pay online or whatever. While people get helped, the donators also will enjoy the achievement.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I know a lot of charities in KL that would appreciate this sort of donation. Like the soup kitchen.

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
izso..there are a few restaurants who cook for free for anybody. they accept donations of foodstuff and utensils.

not sure how active the salvation army is in malaysia but i know they organize soup kitchens for those who cant afford food...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
RM9800 is real cheap, maybe due to desperation for health purpose.

Doing charity is a good thing but need an organisation to properly plan things out and who to donate to..

Neo_

Known Member
Sep 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
noble intentions bro. respect .
but in malaysia,make sure go thru the right channel or else your money will be going inside of many rich men pocket,not the stomach of the poor ones. the easiest is buy things and pass to the orphanage homes and such

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
hi CSL, it's a noble cause and I am supportive of this and will pledge ZTH as a platform for the cause. But while i am extremely passionate, I may not be able to contribute enough time and effort to the cause. Would you, the leader of this charity project be so kind as to kick start this? It'll take some planning for sure, let's see if there are more support from the rest of the guys here

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Apologize for the thread.

Had been driving Civic FD for 5 years and decided to change. It had been months but I still can't decide between the W204 AMG and IS250. Pricing wise both bout the same but how bout the performance, comfort and maintainance? Any feedback highly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience