ZTH Car Spotted ... !

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
babywennie86,
You can also get it from me. One stretch of sticker contains a small zerotohundred.com word, a big zerotohundred.com word, few small bomberman logo, a large bomberman logo and a bomb for blowing some rempit dens. hehehe

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
I saw b00n that day ! ! ! ! in zth forum. hahaha

anyway, I saw a white kelisa, full of stickers, big impreza style air scoop on bonet, got zth sticker. Saw the car in Kepong, at jusco traffic light there. Siapa tu ar? hehehe

Last edited:

kweng84

2,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2005
PUCHONG
www.zerotohundred.com
Kepong also? I saw him in KESAS before... nice car..

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
PocketRocket,
Oh? He was so fast when he over took me. Luckily it was a bright day and my camera shutter was fast enough to catch him over taking me and then change lane in front of me at approximately 450mph. I could've been so sure I saw a white hole starting to form when he switched lanes in front of me. I almost got sucked in but luckily, white holes only suck in white stuff and my car ain't white so I'm pretty much safe. hehehe

kweng84,
that white kelisa ar... very terror wan. When he was in front of me, got one rempit zig zag and simply horn people. Then when this kelisa put his signal nicely to change lane, the rempit horn him and give him middle finger. The kelisa driver then wave to say sorry. Next thing I know, got one phaser photon blaster come out from the big air scoop on the bonet, and suddenly, there was a white beam blasted straight that the rempit who zoomed in front already. The rempit just dissintegrated into particles and molecules!!!! Don't mess around with this fella, I tell ya. hehehehe

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
That must be either Friday or Saturday....
if Friday than driven by my wifey.....

szekeiemme

3,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2004
Visit site
ahhaa i noe him..he got post his car pic here b4 in de zth sticker thread..monster.. inside.. really..

anyway, I saw a white kelisa, full of stickers, big impreza style air scoop on bonet, got zth sticker. Saw the car in Kepong, at jusco traffic light there. Siapa tu ar? hehehe

mindysy

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
KL-setapak
mindysy.multiply.com
Saw mindysy's red putra again at the toll going to kepong. again, spotted about same time. Seems like they hang out at the curve or probably one utama. hehe

every weekend will stay at damansara ma... i oso keep on saw a green satria , xxx 521 , not sure is u o not , but look familiar .

Last edited:

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
all the cars in the house are toyota....
whole family toyota fans...
wakakakaka

naza

Known Member
Oct 28, 2005

dats me bro..went to eneos kepong wit that black myvi to get some stuff...hey szekeiemme my car not monster la....yrv only...anyway spotted lots of zth monster at extream nights n also lots of hot chicks too...omg u guys should check out haypertune babes they r superduper hot hehe:love:

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all sifu and member,

i have vios 2011 model that is with ori exhausr stock, now i plan to modified the exhaust with low noise and pickup and end energier more better for fc, so what is agak agak price and ok lah the material piping as my budjet not more that rm800, plan change ori stock i think is 4-2-1 one
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience