ZOUK KL - Abuse

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
many bouncers in kl are rude.. especially the disco behind hotel shangrila in jln sultan ismail...

the bouncers there having a fight with a malay guy couple of years ago..then after that they onli realise the person they bullied is the raja of selangor...so they kena polis beaten up and need to compensate $$$$.....

i notice that certain race like to be bouncer and they think they are king once they become bouncer.....i am not racist just thats what i saw.... sorry for any hard feelings...

differ

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Petaling Jaya
danielczh.multiply.com
so what if he's Royalty? does it mean he has the right to go around starting trouble here and there?

just a few months ago, some Johor royalty messed up some stranger's wedding on an island for no apparent reason. imho, that guy deserves to get some royal whooping indeed.

some (not all) of these royalties act like complete hooligans just because they have "tengku" in front of their names. worse still, the so-called authorities protect them instead of protecting Justice.

in this case, he can't even blame on being "incapacitated by the alcohol" which caused him to go psycho. so then it's got to be the person who is innately violent and who needs a visit to the psychiatrist or even a lobotomy.

yes granted that a lot of bouncers in malaysia are violence-happy assholes. BUT if you start a ruckus in some other person's establishment, royalty or not, you are definitely asking for it.

and in the case of JuLee vs Zouk, well, the truth is still far from told. both sides have their own stories though i must say there are a lot of unaswered questions in JL's side of the story.

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
differ said:
so what if he's Royalty? does it mean he has the right to go around starting trouble here and there?

just a few months ago, some Johor royalty messed up some stranger's wedding on an island for no apparent reason. imho, that guy deserves to get some royal whooping indeed.

some (not all) of these royalties act like complete hooligans just because they have "tengku" in front of their names. worse still, the so-called authorities protect them instead of protecting Justice.

in this case, he can't even blame on being "incapacitated by the alcohol" which caused him to go psycho. so then it's got to be the person who is innately violent and who needs a visit to the psychiatrist or even a lobotomy.

yes granted that a lot of bouncers in malaysia are violence-happy assholes. BUT if you start a ruckus in some other person's establishment, royalty or not, you are definitely asking for it.

and in the case of JuLee vs Zouk, well, the truth is still far from told. both sides have their own stories though i must say there are a lot of unaswered questions in JL's side of the story.
Agreed.... There are just too many things that just contradict each other in her story...

ultraman

Known Member
Feb 26, 2005
if i were the "james"... i will pay back the 4 bouncer 5x what they did to "james"....

and of course not forgetting giving them "permanent damage"...:P

edgar_raphael

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Visit site
well, sorry again for the repost :D

anyway, I think what we have seen from the link that I had posted, is just one side of the story, which is from what is being told in the content, but if you try and waste some time reading the comments posted by the readers, then questions starts growing in your mind then you start making assumptions out of the readers comments, then for one second you might think, "yeah, why did she... " "why didnt she..."

But all i can say is, yes, at the state of panic, there is no why why why, everything you do happens for no reason.

hence, if this is true, I felt sorry for what happened and I hope the petition do help, and if this is a make-up, you better know what you are doing.

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
a person with health complications when he drinks shouldnt drink in the 1st place
thats just asking for trouble

jay_zonx

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
they shouldnt be there in the first place. moreover still have the nerve to publish this. fiancee with health complications should know better. among all, his future wife to be should have the brains to judge this. wanted fun n excitement? i say they deserve this....

DRiftAGster

Known Member
Jul 6, 2004
if u guys notice, that lady herself admitted that her james start to retaliate and "kick" 1 of those brainless bouncers when they come out from the toilet and the beating began.

if the "kick" didnt took place, i believe those bouncers wont react in such a way -- they may shout, shove, push or behave in watever rude manner but wont beat u like a dog UNLESS you start to hit them. they maybe be stupid and brainless animals but they still know they are not supposed to be the one to beat a customer/start a fight.

to me, i feel there is nothing wrong to go party even if he has health problem - everybody do things at their own risk, that's fine. but mistake was if u explain to a bunch of brainless animals and they dont understand, then just leave or try stand there and wait till someone from the management to come and talk things out, shouting in a bass bombing dance hall is definitely stupid.

i believe if the "kick" didnt took place, the bouncers would probably just surround them and force them to leave or hand them to the police, then they have a chance to clarify everything. but the whole thing changed when the spark started the fire.... sad case....

benyeap

Known Member
Oct 30, 2006
I never support Zouk since I read this years ago.

benyeap

Known Member
Oct 30, 2006
Of course I knew it. This Zouk shit needs some refreshment to the public & club goers.

Nats autoparts

Known Member
Oct 18, 2007
emmm the story i find it a bit ridiculous to believe

first of all why the hell did that women close the door
this already trigger something fishy going on in the loo room
she should instead ask for help outside the loo room

second... how come no police report file? since its some thing out rages being beaten up infront the public like " dog " as prescribe ....

probably i think they both did make out in the loo room...
hahahaha......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

b16a need to change from auto tranmission to manual as i know is need to change ecu, gearbox, how much is the ecu and gear box on market price now ? beside that i would like to ask is it b16a come with auto tranmission have diffrent with b16a that come wit manual tranmission on performance ? thanks and every advice is appreciated..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience