Zerotohundred sticker

ravingill

500 RPM
May 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Re: where to get current zth stickers aka bomberman for my car , urgent.

where to buy the sticker bro , i dam tension i round the whole sunway , pass motul , monster garage and all but no ksp power. where is it

chris_ch3w

Known Member
Feb 15, 2006

where to buy the sticker bro , i dam tension i round the whole sunway , pass motul , monster garage and all but no ksp power. where is it

r u sure u cant find ksp power in sunway? last time i oso dunno where, but i rounded there twice, now i oso forget d, but if u go roundin there sure can find...anyway if near CNY dunno got open or not..last time i bought from them, oni left a few stickers, n i asked when can get stock, they oso blur.....so the chances r quite slim..:banghead:

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia

Aiya , Erm , Got mine few days back..Go to Sticker Station at Subang SS15

A5 Jalan SS15/8A, Subang Jaya
47500 Selangor,

Imagine you are coming OUT from Star Bucks Coffee , turn left.Walk all they way down..Few blocks away till you reach 7-11.Before 7-11 , there is a stairs up to Sticker Station..

If you still can't find it. You could contact WAN 0172667760 or 0162084176

Hope you are happy with your stickers..

Bump: Ah , one more think..you can custom made your stickers but , those ready stocks that are displayed in the shop for sale..I am not too sure are they Original ZTH Stickers ya..

Bump: Thing*...not think

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006

Urgent pulak...wkakkaka

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia

Lol , Hardcore fans..

ravingill

500 RPM
May 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
okies will check tis shop in subang thn , really dam hard to get zth sticker la , well i went to malacca last weekend , there is a shop name everplot , they do sticker but only for body , whole body left and right zth sticker ( like the black mitsubishi evo with zth sticker ) , whole car only rm380 with installation , will take 5 hours to do. hmmmm

Bump: okies will check tis shop in subang thn , really dam hard to get zth sticker la , well i went to malacca last weekend , there is a shop name everplot , they do sticker but only for body , whole body left and right zth sticker ( like the black mitsubishi evo with zth sticker ) , whole car only rm380 with installation , will take 5 hours to do. hmmmm

muyo.

Banned
Jan 27, 2009
view my blog if you dont know the location. i alredi upload the picture. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: hope can help you guys out. goodluck :itsme::itsme::itsme: works-emotion.blogspot.com

ExceL

1,500 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Visit site
somehow somewhere dat sticker on ur avatar look like mine :banghead:
That one is peek-a-boo bomberan :biggrin:

okies will check tis shop in subang thn , really dam hard to get zth sticker la , well i went to malacca last weekend , there is a shop name everplot , they do sticker but only for body , whole body left and right zth sticker ( like the black mitsubishi evo with zth sticker ) , whole car only rm380 with installation , will take 5 hours to do. hmmmm
hardcore fans.. :biggrin:

cm_moo

Known Member
Mar 21, 2005
hey bro... only got this type of sticker? no other choice? not attractive enough..:bawling:

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
there is lot of choice if u know how to create and modify image/picture on your own...or maybe u can ask the shop designer to design nicely for u...

since zth sticker looks like no longer available in KSP, tat's the only place i been there before, so just go customade yourself lo...about Tom's sticker, i dunno the location of them so i cannot go and find lo...i stil got a RM300 Tom's Sticker discount vouncher tat i kept for almost 2 years..lol

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
sticker station selling 1 piece of bombaman for 5 bucks, if buy more then 3 got discount :rofl:

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anybody knows what is proton 1.8 radiator capacity? 5l, 6l?
i want to change the coolant to Caltex extended life.. it is sold in 0.5l per bottle.. 50%-50% mixture.. so i need to know how many bottles do i need
and how much per bottle anyway? caltex stations are selling RM16.50 each :(
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience