Aug 16, 2005
KL
sorry...got to leave..
finished only 2 bottle of red wine...
friend's b'day...

Kyogezsho

Known Member
Dec 1, 2005
lol u mean atolycus ? the one who posted map ? and lost later ?
hmmmmmm

Sep 15, 2006
Hahahaha sorry guys, i came late la... was having dinner with my mum. Yeah annen got lost(lol and to even think abt the fact that im the one who gave the map :X-:). Made a wrong turning, arrived really late, and didnt manage to meet everyone hahahahaha!!! THOUSAND APOLOGIES!

junsupra

500 RPM
Dec 14, 2004
Malaysia
Visit site
Sorry I didn't mingle around that much... I was quite tired by the time I finished my apple pie... and of course missing someone. Hahaha!!!

salvator

Oct 20, 2005
Hi all~:X-: i couldn't follow up cause lost the way that u guys go Subang Next Tt ~:embaressed_smile:

6:04am haven't sleep still posting .. wow hehe.

guardianvince

Known Member
Jan 12, 2006
atolycus... ur apologies will b accepted if u organise a TT, then u sit at big boss place, then intro urself 2 every1.. n d most important part... dat day TT is on u... haha...

chinonet77

Mar 23, 2006
ms.c... we were waiting for you lor... wat happened? plan to kacau you one... rugi lah you did not turn up... hehehe... sorry... no pix... all busy chatting until forgot to snap snap photo...

yeah... it was a nice tt session... crowd was bigger than expected... (sampai not enough space)... the first team gather at projet sunway before heading to shell taman tun to meet up with the second team... not much speeding from sunway since the road was jammed pack... from taman tun is where all the action took place... the break-away team shoot off right after the pizza hut junction... considering driving at 140km/h+ is OK for a convoy... but on a wet and slipery road? try imagining trying to avoid all the water puddles at high speed... but it was a fun drive with all the convoy cars ended up being all over the place... we arrive at BK around 7.30pm (yeah... malaysian time always punctual... hehehe...) everybody was looking forward for our special guest from penang... and she came! (still wondering why the guys took so long to fetch her... hehehe)... invghost was there waiting edi... said shy shy but ended up being the one very kecoh... haha...

i do agree that we had problem mingling last nite... maybe becoz of the seating arragement? or the place? but what's important is that for newcomer like me... i make new friends... finally! i get to meet them in person... (oh yeah... did i mention there are MORE guys than girls?)... i think the girls should have each sit on each table... than can balance... last nite a bit senget lah... kesian lah us the lost lonely boys... hehehe... we also had long chat sharing info about cars... and our rides... at least now after meeting them i can consult them which workshop they recommend... or what type of mod is suitable... just sharing of info... (and after looking at their ride... confirm next tt must park my car far far away one!)

we'll just have to wait and see whether or not our hostess plan to have another tt? what say you jun? got any tt planned?

p/s: Atolycus: its ok bro... maybe its becoz of the weather that you guys got lost... but still... that was the funiest news i received last nite... hehehe... next time must pick a much simpler place lah i guess... hehe... (aiyuh... so panjang edi i write... let others sambung my storylah... i oso cant remember much last nite... kepala already weng lah...) you ppl don't sleep ah? still posting until morning...

chinonet77

Mar 23, 2006
hey... nice meeting you vince (trying hard to make fatality jealous by flirting with BG... hehe)... mazeki (cool yellow specs dude...) and... the guy from sungai buloh... alamak! forgot lah ur nick lah bro? hehe... fastsub... when want to tt at syed? stay so near me one... ceh...

Sep 15, 2006
guardianvince said:
atolycus... ur apologies will b accepted if u organise a TT, then u sit at big boss place, then intro urself 2 every1.. n d most important part... dat day TT is on u... haha...
wah liddat la now vince, hahaha. Can can, i will organize a TT soon. Maybe around next year when i get back to M'sia. I'm leaving to UK this tuesday ade.

p/s chinonet : Im also a newcomer heeheee, that's y i was lost also.

guardianvince

Known Member
Jan 12, 2006
chinonet... i cannot rmb which is u di... sry... mayb TT in subang area can call u out lo... sry bro... *oni focus on our penang girl... haha...*

atolycus... ok... i'll save dis page as proof... let us noe when u comin back lo... hv a nice trip there... wanna ask.. r u studying there or working?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

how to increase the sound huh??coz i've been tried to adjust the soft and hard but the result is almost the same loh...which better? the hard of soft side??and the second adaptor which is located below the connection to the hose??what is the function?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience