z33 vs rx8 which faster

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
350z=faster at speed
rx8=faster at engine breakdown (rotary engine lifespan is 100,000 km even worst for malaysia weather)

i owned a rx8 (A) 2 years back!!

i lost to:-

-seg with levin 20v engine
-mini cooper s
-ek with b16b engine
-suzuki swift sport with mods
-accord 2.4

350z can take down above mentioned cars in straight line. rx8 is totally not a performance car... is more like a lifestyle car.

both cars are good when u go hang out with hot chicks. rx8 is better coz it can takes 3 chicks!!

for me i like 350z for its torque, n i prefer rx8 for its look..

Wow... an Accord 2.4 also can whack an RX8??? That's bad man...

2899N16

Known Member
Dec 5, 2003
that day i just play with rx8 , aaaa result i win at pick up, but i have speed cut , he potong me at 180km/h

2899N16

Known Member
Dec 5, 2003
if take out speed cut , i think eat like kacang ,hihihi, sorry rx 8, but i like the sexxxxy look of rx8 , cunnn

Applejuice

Known Member
Nov 27, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
last night a friend of mine wanted to test the 0-100km with my car and his cayenne turbo because we both have around the same 0-100 time, (around 5+ sec). it was a very small stretch of road but we had nothing better to do anyways, so we carried on with it. we ran it 3 times, the first one i started to early, second one took off the same time, and third one i started just slightly after him, the 350z won. but was very close. im sure if it was a longer stretch the cayenne would have taken over.. maybe the turbo lag gave me an advantage?

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

oh yea, got a vid. will post it up when i get my hands on it. :biggrin:

katzman90

500 RPM
Jun 11, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
last night a friend of mine wanted to test the 0-100km with my car and his cayenne turbo because we both have around the same 0-100 time, (around 5+ sec). it was a very small stretch of road but we had nothing better to do anyways, so we carried on with it. we ran it 3 times, the first one i started to early, second one took off the same time, and third one i started just slightly after him, the 350z won. but was very close. im sure if it was a longer stretch the cayenne would have taken over.. maybe the turbo lag gave me an advantage?

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

oh yea, got a vid. will post it up when i get my hands on it. :biggrin:
Well done, Jason! xD

mr.edrick

Known Member
Jul 10, 2009
but then the cayenne turbo, have it done any mods.? cause your 350z did. so it's not really a fair match lol

mr.edrick

Known Member
Jul 10, 2009
lol lidat cannot kira fair adi mah. exhaust do alot of difference xD

mr.edrick

Known Member
Jul 10, 2009
hahaha, well if count price. cayenne turbo might as well fight with r35 lol

Applejuice

Known Member
Nov 27, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
haha. the cayenne was stock. how can you say exhaust not fair? the cayenne 4.5 liter, somore twin turbo, mines only a naturally aspirated v6. hahaha. i know its a really dumb comparison but like i said, we had nothing better to do that night.. hahaha. i still dont have the video.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i read some articles bout someone having it in the car

can I ask what does it actually mean ?
it will switch off the battery so that the car won't turn on if not on ?

if so , i think it is quite useful for preventing theft ?
coz it can make the car unstartable ?

anyone know how to DIY one ?
or just get one installed ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience