Z videos

snx

Known Member
May 2, 2005
KL
Just sharing some stuff I did with my Z in 2009.

[youtube]TAs3q7Az4y4[/youtube]

Last edited:

Lord1700

Known Member
Oct 31, 2008
Damansara
www.ringgitbay.com
Vid 1 at 0:35 Wah...double line also potong ka......ekekeke:biggrin:

vid 2...i also want to learn how to drift....:smile:

btw, nice video sharing....just wonder how u manage to hold d camera....mind to share...maybe i can start making mine after my car ready soon..:adore:

Last edited:

snx

Known Member
May 2, 2005
KL
I built the mount, DIY style. :biggrin: Too bad it is done with wood though. If not due to lack of tools I would go for aluminium. It'll look much nicer.

Check the pics attached. It is the pic of one of the earlier prototype. The latest one is mounted eye-level for better view of the road, which is the one used in the videos.

I have few other friends who are interested in having the same mount. If we can gather enough people to do a group buy, perhaps we can cut down the cost for fabrication in aluminium.

Attachments

snx

Known Member
May 2, 2005
KL
Maybe you want something like this: http://www.amazon.com/Panavise-809-Camera-Window-Mount/dp/B000246ST6

That one no need fabricate and can buy from shops in Sunway. If you ask for "in car camera/CCTV suction holder" you may find it. It is mounted on the windscreen so fitting should be good. However, that one doesn't give view of cockpit though. That's the only downside for me.

snx

Known Member
May 2, 2005
KL
Added another video, chase to Titi town.

snx

Known Member
May 2, 2005
KL
Updated with 2 more videos, my Sepang ones.

snx

Known Member
May 2, 2005
KL
It exceeded 188km/h coz I hit my speed-cut on the straights before I put in HKS SLD. After I remove the speed-cut, from what I find in my videos I think max 200km/h.

300zxtt

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
Nice vids, snx....just like the pro...you are the man :adore: just make sure the cops dun have their hands on the vids...sure proof of you breaking all the traffic rules (overtaking at double lines, speeding in a 90 limit zone, etc, etc..) hehehe

TamanLinkin

Known Member
Jun 7, 2009
2nd vid, what happen when you oversteer? car bum hit? 4th vid, turn left into the t junction corner at the end of vid, straight for 2km and you arrive at my house hehe.

snx

Known Member
May 2, 2005
KL
@300zxtt:
Nah that isn't me. Only the videos are mine. :D

@TamanLinkin:
If oversteer and you don't counter-steer properly will spin out like I did when I first learn to drift. If you managed to counter-steer properly, you'll maintain drift. If drift sure burn tyres. :D Expensive really, better do in the rain, in safe places.

I've been doing those quite a bit more now, especially on U-turns or big junctions. In the dry it is easier to control the slide than wet. More predictable. But in the wet it's much easier to lose the tail. Still a long way to go.

Btw, cool that you drive on such nice scenic route to go back home. Hehe.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys!! I am urgently looking for Evo X Body Kit For Lancer 2.0 GT (Full Set) & High performance modification parts!!
Ideal Price Please!!! Email me including price and pics pls!!

Email add: [email protected]
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience