Your satria not mivec cannot find bodykit myth

Ranjanmax

Known Member
Dec 8, 2017
Can I ask how old you are? If you're young you need to understand something :

- Shops will con you if given the chance or if they are lazy
- You need to do research on the things you want. Don't always expect spoon feeding
- Satria / Wira share a lot of PNP body parts. Wira bodykits are aplenty, so to say Satrias bodykits are rare is not true

With that out of the way, skip that bodykit shop that keeps telling you that your car isn't Mivec so no bodykit. Either they are too lazy to do your car or you misunderstood them. If you're gonna fit Cyborg body parts like hood and all, you need to understand that the shape is not exactly to the dimensions of your Satria so things like the fenders, the hood latch, headlights and bumper all need be looked at if you want PNP. If you don't mind minor modification then perhaps you could fit a Mivec hood on but anything that's customized will need special attention most of the time such as the hood latch suddenly popping up given enough force (like going too fast etc)

Satria/Wira is one of the most customized cars in M'sia and there are plenty of mods out there with some even transplanting Evo bodyparts onto their cars. To say that bodykits are rare is just impossible.
as i was told,the cars fitment is different from what they think it is,thus saying that the parts wont fit.But i do know that its easy to find kits for these kind of commons cars which make me wonder why they are telling me this.Thanks for your advise buddy,plan to do a lil bit more homework and more shop surveying before finalizing my plan..Cheers

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
as i was told,the cars fitment is different from what they think it is,thus saying that the parts wont fit.But i do know that its easy to find kits for these kind of commons cars which make me wonder why they are telling me this.Thanks for your advise buddy,plan to do a lil bit more homework and more shop surveying before finalizing my plan..Cheers
u might want to clarify, fitment of what in this context (not sure if you are referring to
a)fitment of fiber parts onto your proton bumper
b)fitment of the mivec bumper onto your car to replace your existing stock bumper.

https://www.mudah.my/Bumper+depan+mivec-63677120.htm
would this need any changes to be done the car? or do i have to personally see in to know whether or not changes has to be done?
are you planning to only replace the bumper and not the hood?? the car will look really really strange.

Ranjanmax

Known Member
Dec 8, 2017
u might want to clarify, fitment of what in this context (not sure if you are referring to
a)fitment of fiber parts onto your proton bumper
b)fitment of the mivec bumper onto your car to replace your existing stock bumper.

are you planning to only replace the bumper and not the hood?? the car will look really really strange.
Which ever necessary parts need to be changed I’ll change

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
https://www.mudah.my/Bumper+depan+mivec-63677120.htm
would this need any changes to be done the car? or do i have to personally see in to know whether or not changes has to be done?
Bumper by itself is almost PNP except for the sides, that might need some customizing. But like what lsm1991 said - stock proton hood with mivec bumper may look a bit weird. Unless it's the look you're going for.

Reactions: Ranjanmax

mojo1ne

Jun 29, 2006
A more detailed way to explain this..

The body shop guy that told u ur satria not mivec, what he meant was urs is not a mirage cyborg body. The bonnet juts out a few mm compare to satria, hence why u need the latch and nose part. Same goes for the bumper.

It might seem lazy for him to answer u that way but that's how it is. Ur next question to him shd be "mcm tu nak buat kereta sy mivec mcm mana?"

Reactions: Ranjanmax

Ranjanmax

Known Member
Dec 8, 2017
A more detailed way to explain this..

The body shop guy that told u ur satria not mivec, what he meant was urs is not a mirage cyborg body. The bonnet juts out a few mm compare to satria, hence why u need the latch and nose part. Same goes for the bumper.

It might seem lazy for him to answer u that way but that's how it is. Ur next question to him shd be "mcm tu nak buat kereta sy mivec mcm mana?"
actually i know ady how to make my satria to mivec. Already found a chop shop at kulim and manage to talk to the guy and he reserved me a set of mivec kit. Which means i now have mivec hood,mivec front bumper and mivec headlight. So basically waiting for money come in and then i go install

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My ride ride wira 1.6.
When i drive through the uneven road.
it has the sound like hitting on the car 'king kong king kong', don have the squeaky sound.
Can any one tell me whats is causing the sound?
and also the cost to repair it. thanks.:adore:

tried other wira, not prob. ONLY mine.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience