Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Link Motorsports

• Speedworks

• Total voters

ayona

May 14, 2006
I want to try send my car there. if really the price reasonable & easy to get parts, then its worth trying. Any landmarks nearby that area brothers?

cheers!:driver:

baby_cky

Apr 11, 2006
for me speed effect sunway, good price,good workmanship but u need to take time to send your car in

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
currently now, UMS having 1 r34 gtr for eng rebuilt, 1 r34 gts converting to rb26, 1 r34 gtt rebuilding eng and upgrading turbo, cams, inj, gaskets. coming in soon 1 r34 for hks turbo upgrade, another r34 wide body gtt for upgrade to rb26dett.and another r34 gtr for custome brake upgrade.. i cant even step into the workshop.. so busy..

SanPatsu

May 15, 2006
shit!!...walauweh..so many waiting list....proof the workshop is so good...but to bad for a car who serve as a daily car like me....

ermmm...look like have to make booking just like Air Asia lor....really want to send my car there...now takut to send to Sunway area and Under5...can't bear their workmanship fee as this is reputable w'shop!!!...OMS got bad review so out of the list...

how about one w'shop nearby there also....Ichigo Autoworks (pink colour w'shop)...any review of that w'shop...i think got their post in this forum...in Marketplace section under engine and performance...

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
well, at least akentaro is familiar with his work.. do make an appointment to do ur car..

kaminari

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Taiping
I heard Ichigo Autoworks already close down there....the place previously is SPS workshop branch.

SanPatsu

May 15, 2006
owh...thanks bro kaminari...well i will try to talk with akentaro 1st see avaible slot 4 my car...its better safe then sorry if send to other wshop

skylin3lov3r

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
JB
i only know links...so when i got gtr,,,i sure send 2 links 4 servicing haha...so my vote is links hehe

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
i think where you send your car depends on what you want to do.. some places are better at building engines whereas other places are better at doing handling or tuning etc etc

jessie

Known Member
Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
I believe that everyone have their preferences and opinions of a good workshop or mechanic they like working on their cars. End of the day, my money goes to those who appreciate and value that customers ride get on the road with no problems and doesn't cost an arm or leg for their services. Aftermarket parts purchases for skylines depends very much on your spending ability of the owner. I rather buy the parts separately (with lotsa research and price haggling) and get a reputable workshop who knows skylines in the back of their hands to install or repair them.

So my workshop is OTHER (dan lain lain who is not in your list)
Correct. Thiis the best way. Also mechanic has limited time to run around a get parts.

lemon_demon

Known Member
Oct 22, 2008
just had my belts changed at UMS last friday.. dudes at the UMS were friendly.. met ah ken & alvin there..
realy satisfied with kentaro's work.. pro service at a reasonable charge.. super experienced n could answer every single questions that i ask..
just can't think of any better workshops to maintain my car now.. thumbs up akentaro!! :adore:

evilmaycry2004

Jun 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
just had my belts changed at UMS last friday.. dudes at the UMS were friendly.. met ah ken & alvin there..
realy satisfied with kentaro's work.. pro service at a reasonable charge.. super experienced n could answer every single questions that i ask..
just can't think of any better workshops to maintain my car now.. thumbs up akentaro!! :adore:
[/QUOTE

Akentaro goood.... 2day will be going to akentaro to sort out my disc swap.. hope can settle fast.. hehe:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I am about to change the manual gearbox oil and the rear axle oil of my car. The car is RWD corolla and non LSD equipped and standard as can be.

My question is.

How much Tuffoil should i pour in the gearbox and the axle? 1 bottle for gearbox and half for axle? Or half for gearbox or half for axle?

Can tuffoil be mixed with grease? I intend to try it for wheel bearings.

I saw a big bottle with a truck picture being sold in ACE. Is the contents same as the regular bottle?

Is there...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience