yoo.. need some infos from cefiro sifus :)

PrimusKiob

Feb 28, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
hey guys.... mmm just wanna ask la from ur experience... for the cefiro series (doesnt matter if its a31 or a33, im speaking of cefiro as a general term), which transmission wud u guys use for best performance and fc? and wud it be costly if i wanted to swap from auto to manual if i bought a 2.5 v6 auto?

another thing... im seriously a noob at this but whats the big difference in front wheel drive and rear wheel drive.. i know its something about corners la when u can see the difference but i still dont get it...

ur thoughts please and thank you!!

PS : dont tiau me im just a noob car enthusiast and im really3 interested in nissan cefiro ;)

chteo

Known Member
Dec 9, 2010
Subang
thanks bro ;) how much ah to change the tranny from auto to manual in cefiros?
with the whole halfcut, replacement items for the engines, oils, labour and JPJ/Puspakom, expect around RM5,000 to RM8,000 on the road...

not sure how much is the manual tranny though, a bit hard to find...

PrimusKiob

Feb 28, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
with the whole halfcut, replacement items for the engines, oils, labour and JPJ/Puspakom, expect around RM5,000 to RM8,000 on the road...

not sure how much is the manual tranny though, a bit hard to find...
thanks bro ;) really appreciate it... other than nissan cefiro, what other nissan cars would u recommend?

chteo

Known Member
Dec 9, 2010
Subang
thanks bro ;) really appreciate it... other than nissan cefiro, what other nissan cars would u recommend?
it really depends on what you want from the car.... cruiser? performance? drifter? or just point A to point B

and of course budget is one of the criteria.... but since you're interested in the cefiro i'd say that you're into a cruiser without sacrificing too much power? if so, then you can look at beemers and some of the conti cars

BGklenz

Mar 18, 2004
WM
Visit site
it really depends on what you want from the car.... cruiser? performance? drifter? or just point A to point B

and of course budget is one of the criteria.... but since you're interested in the cefiro i'd say that you're into a cruiser without sacrificing too much power? if so, then you can look at beemers and some of the conti cars
also, depends on ur budget... :driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My buddy has been contacting me prior receiving his new CBU twin turbo

it must be another UDM

Ladies and gentleman...presenting you ....

it has been a long time since i last post....although I down but not out, have been doing a numerous opti coating here there...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience