Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

xelux hid 8000k H1 for sale

WajaRS

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
PJ
Bro..did you face any problem after installing it into your ride? Very interested in getting it but I heard one of my fren says that it will spoil the waja projector lamp..he used it before but later changed back to the standard bulb, the projector light is went dim, finally he have to change the whole set of the projector lamp to solve the problem..izzit true?

reddice

1,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2004
Tochigi Japan
japan.com
seen this car before..

yup,this part is install in waja..and its damn nice..too bad the waja have been sold already..the price i think is so damn low already..hmm..good luck in your sale bro..and when gonna TT dding??too busy is it?? :) other part sold??

dding9811

Known Member
Jul 2, 2005
seremban
reddice said:
seen this car before..

yup,this part is install in waja..and its damn nice..too bad the waja have been sold already..the price i think is so damn low already..hmm..good luck in your sale bro..and when gonna TT dding??too busy is it?? :) other part sold??
hi bro...these days kinda busy...having some projects...
most parts sold...left,hid gab adjustable,gear knob...and some other parts...u intrested...give u special price!!!.....
anyway..how r u lately?? any more mod to your beauty?!?

tomurn

Known Member
Aug 16, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
hi

WajaRS said:
Bro..did you face any problem after installing it into your ride? Very interested in getting it but I heard one of my fren says that it will spoil the waja projector lamp..he used it before but later changed back to the standard bulb, the projector light is went dim, finally he have to change the whole set of the projector lamp to solve the problem..izzit true?

harlo ther brother ~ im jason here ~ wish to know that whether are u drivin a WajA RS ? ~ mm .... or just the name ? haha ~

well, i can answer ya da Q: that u posted to ask abt the hiD ` im using it curently ~ same brand as the seller ~ haha i duno da seller at all but i think that he is silly ..... coz selling it that cheap ~ ..... ~ ive been using it 3months and i think it is cool ~ no prob at all ~ nice ~ nothin happened to my projector ~

lordisis

Known Member
Jul 30, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
hello bro...dont lah go calling other ppl silly and stuff. brother daniel here is a nice guy and if he wants to HIS hid at a low price then let him be lah. ive bought a couple of stuff from him and hes nice and corteous. i offered him a low price and he didnt sell also. soo let him do with it as he wants huh...cheers :tee:

lordisis

Known Member
Jul 30, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
yooo daniel...ppl now scared lah to install hid. jpj seriously kacau one, plus if you go for inspection they will never approve anymore. even i changed my mind about installin hid. anyway good luck bro. :tee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It’s quite a big deal to get your allocation of the limited-run Lexus LFA so when Lexus UK received theirs; they celebrated in proper petrolhead style. Most dealers would have given the supercar a good wash and wax before setting up in a showroom for people to drool over but not the Lexus boys in the UK.

They brought it out to the Bruntingthorpe Proving Grounds to stretch its muscles and have a little...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience