X-Power Fuel Additive for Petrol & Diesel Engines

Analysis on problems that car face today :-

1. Then engine`s piston wore out easily

2. Worn piston rings causing lower compression

3. Unnecessary wastage of the fuel

4. The continuation of pollution to our environment

1. Then engine`s piston wore out easily
-----------------------------------------------------

Causes : There are certain models especially those manufacture prior to 1986 may find that the engine
performance is greatly affected as the engine is more suitable with the usage of Leaded Petrol . As far as engine lubricant is concerned , "Lead" is definitely highly recommended . But we have to bear in mind that harmful side of the usage of lead to our health . Thus with the lacking of lead , the piston wore out easily as the upper cylinder of the engine is not properly lubricated .

Solution : The introduction of X-Power Fuel Additive made from the main ingredients of Palm Oil , which contain a high percentage of Fatty Acid . This Fatty Acid , being a natural material of lubrication is now being used as a replacement of Lead . Upon mixing with the fuel , this will lubricated the upper cylinder of the engine with the reduction in the wear out n resistance of the piston .

2. Worn piston rings causing lower compression
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Causes : A car with wear or bad piston rings will affect the compression of the engine . The engine will produce less power when the compression gets lower . The mixture while being compressed , slip through the piston rings . This is call as blow by gases . The blow by gases also with contaminated engine oil .

Solution : X-Power Fuel Additive will help reducing the mixture slipping through piston rings because a small amount of oil that sealed the piston rings . Thus increasing the compression and the power of the engine .

3. Unnecessary wastage of the fuel
------------------------------------------------

Causes : Petrol or Diesel nowadays , consist a lot of "Big" molecules . Generally these big molecules are neither being fully burnt up in the engine`s combustion chamber and are normally emitted as smoke wastage through the exhaust . This will again affect the engine performance as well as the fuel consumption . And eventually may be an added burden to the high cost of our daily living .

Solution : X-Power Fuel Additive will help in the dispersing the big fuel molecules into smaller ones . As the smaller molecules are being burnt up easily , leading to the enhancement of the engine performance and fuel consumption . Thus , eventually resulting in reduction of the cost in both fuel consumption and maintenance .

4. The continuation of pollution to our environment
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Causes : Many of us aware the smokes emitted out from the car exhaust system are harmful in nature consist of excessive carbon monoxide and hydrocarbon . Our environment continues to be polluted day after day . This will eventually be hazardous to our health and even our next generation .

Solution : As mentioned earlier , with the use of X-Power Fuel Additive mixingin the fuel , our fuel will be fully burnt up . Thus this reducing the emission of the excessive harmful smoke leading to a less polluted environment .

The Characteristic of X-Power Fuel Additive
-------------------------------------------------------------

1. The main ingredient is made up from Palm Oil .

2. Apart from being fuel additive , it is also a fuel booster to the engine combustion chamber .

3. It is specially designed for all type of engine i.e. Carburetor , fuel injection and diesel . It can be categorized as "3 in 1" product .

4. It will not create any negative effects on our human body and environment .

5. Usage of higher quantities of X-Power Fuel Additive will further the enhance engine`s power and performance . This will not affect the engine or the spark plugs .

6. X-Power Fuel Additive is also marvelous for car racing purpose .

7. This is an environment friendly product .

8. It is practical and handy .

9. The price of X-Power Fuel Additive is economical and affordable .

The advantage and benefit of X-Power Fuel Additive
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Increase engine power and performance that can be felt immediate and further increase the driving pleasure and confident level .

Reduce fuel consumption that reduce in cost of living .

Reduce carbon deposits . The cost of maintenance will be reduce and the lifespan of the engine will be increase .

Reduce friction resulting to lower maintenance cost , a quietness and smoother engine and minimize the interference of our car audio system .

Easy ignition is good for the engine cold start . This will enhance the lifespan of the starter motor and the car battery .

Reduce black smoke will contribute to a more environment friendly society . Minimize risks on the action by the Authority on black smoke .

Comparison of X-Power Fuel Additive and other brands in the market
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

X-Power Fuel Additive------- Other Brands

1.Biodegradable ------------Non Biodegradable

2. Palm Oil based -----------------Chemical Based

3. Suitable for all engines ------Suitable for certain engines

4. Non Toxic ------------------------Toxic

5. Complete Solution :-----------Partly Solution
Power Improvement
Lubricity
Cleaning Carbon Deposit
Complete Combustion

6. Environment Friendly----------Non Environment Friendly

7. Non Irritant------------------------Probably Irritant

8. Non Corrosive (Neutral) -----Probably Corrosive

9. Immediate Affect--------------- Longer Time

10. Not Flammable--------------- Flammable , Risk Of Storage

How to use
----------------

Petrol___ Additive___ Diesel ___Additive

RM10____20ml______Rm10____30ml

Recommended selling price RM15.00 WM / RM16.00 EM

Containing 360ml per bottle

Distributed by :

X-Power Enterprise

Call Ronald 0126631991
Serdang

Buatan Malaysia

Last edited:

Ronald_loulan

1,000 RPM
Dec 26, 2004
Bukit Serdang
Visit site
Tested the 1st time using V-power + X-power......
Rm50(Rm2.15/L),driving to Melaka without air-con,highway n drifting at Melaka.........
The result I get 350Km++ Wif my 4age+Load(4 rims+spare tires)........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, I am planning to take my diploma in automotive/motorsport. I understand that overseas studies is better, but I dont have that much money so I wish to know some good schools here. Im more of a hands on than book/theory person. I did some search, and so far TOC (the otomotive college) seems like the choice i would make, as it has motorsport course. But than again I also have read some reviews of it which is doubting me. I was wondering whether there is any other college that provide the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience