wts your skyline? post it here

sagaevo

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003
Yup, exactly bro gobiz2........well, it's so happened that a close friend of mine emailed the seller and got a lengthy reply....what i can highlight is he said that he is working in Labuan's O&G offshore and only can be communicated via email......i have seen a number of scammer's irresistible deals which were likely enticing people just to fall into their traps where, most of it we can deemed as "classic cases" always happens over and over again (same trick same bluff)....

Here's excerpts which i could never make a sense (and don't ever want to also hahaha)....I think gobiz2 you might got the same reply as below?

It appears the car can't be found physical , in the region added , as I moved with my job in Labuan tax free Island, besides, I had taken the car with me in Labuan and right now is Held In Warehouse of a Shipping Company from here , ready only for a delivery , as nothing goes to the port that is not already loaded into a container, sealed along with all documents and cleared from Duties.

Due to my work schedule I can't conclude this transaction personally because my Offshore Drilling Job Type involves a minimum 30days on and 30days off departure on the sea,currently located at one of Oil & Gas industry rig from Labuan .To enlarge my perspectives and reach local customers, i listed only into the state where you saw it , is certified there.

Last edited:

sagaevo

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003
Oh i see hehehe....in my case it was my friend who received the response and forwarded the mail to me.

Nigerian scam.....then i bet there are many out there may have got caught with his illustrious offer...

Rocketboi

Feb 10, 2013
Kuantan
has any of you ever gotten a loan for a bnr34? my buddy wants one just like mine. i have no idea about car loan since my bnr34 was given to me by my father (my first and only ride!)

Imola Motorsports

Known Member
Jul 31, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Imola Motorsports Skyline GTR R34 is up for sale now! Grab the monster while you can ;)

Contact us on 012-654-6660 on facebook.com/imolamotorsports.my

Too many mods to list, The modifications itself are worth more than RM80,000

Year: 2001
Price: 198,000

Last edited:

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Eh? Just bought the car and now it's for sale already?

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
has any of you ever gotten a loan for a bnr34? my buddy wants one just like mine. i have no idea about car loan since my bnr34 was given to me by my father (my first and only ride!)
Can get loan but very low margin...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Heya guyz, i need ur help here from all sifu's and jinkl make sure u help me haha
im transplanting evo4 into my gen2, i bought the halfcut, everything was running fine there, brought back to the workshop, very experience worker also, anywayz, there's are some questions and i hope u guyz can help me, here is goes

1. when i got the engine, all i did was clean the inside gearbox and togethwer with locking to 2wd, and flush the gearbox,timing belt and air cond belt, we replace some hoses, wash...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience