wts your skyline? post it here

drexxza

Known Member
Dec 10, 2004
Pahang
Visit site
hi guys.. just wanna know, normally how much does the loan bank can go for r34?!
let say R34 for 02/07.. thanks guys.. looking forward to find one..

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
Owner also very friendly and very jaga the car.. :driver:
this car sold already..yeah owner hensome and sooo jambuuu hahahahah..jgn marah Lemon Demon:adore:

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

hi guys.. just wanna know, normally how much does the loan bank can go for r34?!
let say R34 for 02/07.. thanks guys.. looking forward to find one..
2002 - cimb can go up to 130k with 7 years repayment..interest rate around 3.++%...

2001 - cimb can go up to 110k with 7 years repayment..interest rate around 3.++%...

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

The 90k BCNR33 is kinda tempting hmm
haha im the first one who inspect the car...very nice and clean indeed...superb car..lucky buyer go and get it..can nego summore...1 series of R33 GTR non vspec...these are the aftermarket items that i noticed,

1. Racecraft carbon fiber bonnet
2. Work 9.5jj rim
3. Dunlop Direzza tires
4. HKS twin turbo (GTSS i guess)
5. Cusco Oil catch tank
6. Nismo Front lip
7. Double layer aluminium Nismo spoiler blade
8. Aftermarket handbrake and gearknob
9. Apexi twin air flow
10. Air filter adapter

others still remain original..eventhough im not testing/test drive but started the car, from sound of engine and idle, i believe the engine still in good condition

new buyer just need to touch up on engine bay, clean back the engine as well, full service etc...:adore:

current owner malay..according to seller, owner got BNR32, BCNR33, BNR34 and R35...:adore:

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

apa hmm hmm? just do it bro! :biggrin:
hmm meaning huh money money..where are you haha..

its hard cash bro..no loan etc except for personal loan etc..hmm insurance summore plus roadtax..atleast need 100k to cover all including reservice...

haa pot gas, i tot last time you are looking for one? go and get it la...depan mata already...later melepas baru nak cari balik hehe...

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
Thanks feez for the feedback! I might give the seller a call tomorrow and see how it goes from there. :)
ya ya go and get it...car registered under company name..base in PJ..

dun forget to include this ya..

Insurace (if no ncd) Insurance market (agreed value) RM 75k-80k..

let say sum insure RM 80k, your insurace will be RM 2373.30 (premium may vary due to driver age, yr of vehicle etc..some insurace company got loading...

loading base from 10-25%...so far la they will place 25% loading due to old car, high risk car, sport car, 2 doors etc..

if 25% roughly premium RM 29xx

Roadtax RM 1050 but current owner just renewed on 7/10/2011...happy buying...:burnout:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

halo there,i'm finding any best exhaust(whole set/separately)with nice sound(low sound at low speed and vroom sound at high speed)but dont want the lousy sound....hope to get pickup abit for my car...i'm driving satria 1.3 manual...do sms me if got any exhaust with the cheap price for sale...0129563126 matt..if can would like to trade-in my current exhaust(stock extractor-changed mid bullet-changed muffle)

if can swap also good....:P
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience