wts your skyline? post it here

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
The second one is damn cheap. Wonder why? Everything points towards it being a proper GTR, but need to view on PC, now using BB.

---------- Post added at 03:14 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:13 AM ----------

Wonder why its stated as a '98 which is when the GTT was launched as opposed to '99 when the GTRs were introduced?

gobiz2

Known Member
Nov 11, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
[PIMPIN];1063715233 said:
The second one is damn cheap. Wonder why? Everything points towards it being a proper GTR, but need to view on PC, now using BB.

---------- Post added at 03:14 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:13 AM ----------

Wonder why its stated as a '98 which is when the GTT was launched as opposed to '99 when the GTRs were introduced?
I think this car was at Speed Effect Sunway a few weeks ago.

I am told it's actually a GTT but had the full conversion, including MFD and Attessa 4wd. It apparently has a Garrett GT40 turbo. The AP racings etc make it seem like a pretty good bargain. Nice colour too.

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Pimpin, that is a convert. The car dealership owner had a chat with me before they bought the car from the previous owner.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Pimpin, that is a convert. The car dealership owner had a chat with me before they bought the car from the previous owner.
I see. Well hope anyone looking to buy a BNR34 takes note of this. I wonder how much he spent on the conversion, couldn't have been cheap at all. :confused:

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
[PIMPIN];1063715370 said:
I see. Well hope anyone looking to buy a BNR34 takes note of this. I wonder how much he spent on the conversion, couldn't have been cheap at all. :confused:

It not only has the whole BNR34 package, but nice brakes and wheels too.. 18x10?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,
It has been over a year and 8 or 9 months since I last shared my epic journeys. So before we move on to the detailing journeys, let me share with all of you.... oldbies and newbies on what I have been doing during the long hiatus.

First off...... I went and fulfilled one of my dreams which is to hike up Mount Kinabalu to see sunrise.

Then upon returning..... I got myself a really...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience