wts your skyline? post it here

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
There are several stroker kit options for the RB30 block in much the same way that the RB26 has a wide range of options that can increase its displacement from 2.6 to 2.7 (Jun & Greddy), 2.8 (Tomei, HKS etc), 2.9 (BC) and so on. The RB30 has RB31 (OSG), RB32 and RB34 (both stroker kits offered by Spool) however besides the OSG which is more of a race oriented setup, the rest have yet to be proven in the long run. I'm sure there are people out there running RB32s and RB34s with success however the number of users would be dwarfed by those successfully running RB30s with good, reliable power.

Too bad that R34 isn't a GTR or are my eyes failing me as I age ever so gracefully?

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
The owner left it with a car dealer last year. The dealer came to me and ask me to take the car home and sell it off for him. I decline the offer. I am only interested in the parts in the car. Hehe
how much the lowest he wanna sell, did he mentioned, a friend pm me wanna buy my car..:)..so i better refer him to this....

udengfahlawi

1,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2004
putrajaya
Visit site
[PIMPIN];1063916212 said:
There are several stroker kit options for the RB30 block in much the same way that the RB26 has a wide range of options that can increase its displacement from 2.6 to 2.7 (Jun & Greddy), 2.8 (Tomei, HKS etc), 2.9 (BC) and so on. The RB30 has RB31 (OSG), RB32 and RB34 (both stroker kits offered by Spool) however besides the OSG which is more of a race oriented setup, the rest have yet to be proven in the long run. I'm sure there are people out there running RB32s and RB34s with success however the number of users would be dwarfed by those successfully running RB30s with good, reliable power.

Too bad that R34 isn't a GTR or are my eyes failing me as I age ever so gracefully?
from the dashboard it looks like a GTT....and yeah stroking an engine will affect the rod ratio hence endurance n reliability also are reduced...unless you're in a race team which can dissassemble the engine often enough to check the sleeve conditions and other internal parts before it fails while running it....

gobiz2

Known Member
Nov 11, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
from the dashboard it looks like a GTT....and yeah stroking an engine will affect the rod ratio hence endurance n reliability also are reduced...unless you're in a race team which can dissassemble the engine often enough to check the sleeve conditions and other internal parts before it fails while running it....
As far as I know, a RB32 engine uses a RB30 block with a Nitto 3.2 stroker kit.

This kit is rated for well over 1000hp and over 10,000rpm.

bvalve

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
群&#39340
Visit site
[PIMPIN];1063916212 said:

if my info correct, the car soon will be in S'ban.....

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
iloveskyline, don't sell your car la.

alen, sure can. Just pay for shipping back to West Malaysia.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Now i using NGK plug cable come with my half cut engine. My engine keep on jerking on 1st, 2nd and 3rd gear when the car are slow. I asked my mechanic he said maybe is my plug cable rosak.
I wan to ask shifus here which plug cables are better then NGK. My engine is Honda Vtec B16A. Location at JB. Tell me the place where to buy it.
Thanksyou.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience