wts your skyline? post it here

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
the only cons is the insurance & rush with those A31 converted Rb20 for halfcut parts hehe....

pergh...feezdya....u ah long or wat? has a collection of skylines.....:biggrin: toy car i have la...

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
its ok guys..you can stop talking about the R32 white color posted by Kanan..I just bought it..now my collections done..looking for r31 and r35 (hmm tunggu PIMPIN jual muarah2 or use his connection keke)
Hey, I'm not for sale! :rofl::thefinger:

Kanan - What's wrong with this one?

http://www.mudah.my/Nissan+Skyline+R32+RB20DET-13823421.htm

It's a good starting point really. I've owned an RB20 and EVEN I couldn't blow one despite 2 years of 8000rpm although it only had a 2510 turbo. They're pretty solid engines and being part of the RB family opens you up to a lot of of options modifications wise. I'd consider at least going to have a look at it.

Last edited:

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
Perrgghhh..ko ni used car skyline ke ape bro :rofl: ..semua rembat nie...hahaha! :smokin:
i nak geng dgn you bro hehe..so we can ride later together2..junk car ;p

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

Nice bro really fast you deal. the owner is a nice guy and he must be happy since his 5 series can be parked inside already. what do you think about this car bro? want to learn also about the car coz i've seen it but cant really figure what's pros n cons
so far no problem..this is Nicholas old car..everything inspected this morning even dyno and totally got no issue..car run damm smooth..interm of body i couldn't say much since manufactured is from 89..thus i got no issue with the body since im gonna put rollcage and strengthen the body.. now waiting change ownership..car passed puspakom edi...

what next?

1. send to body shop, repair bottom and spray anti rust
2. Change dashboad
3. upgrade brake
4. do proper wiring and change all oils
5. Swap Forged rim hehe
6. Lighten up body with CF parts
7. hope fully car ready for next SNF or megalap :rofl:

BTW kanan, u dah tengok and test the car ke?

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

the only cons is the insurance & rush with those A31 converted Rb20 for halfcut parts hehe....

pergh...feezdya....u ah long or wat? has a collection of skylines.....:biggrin: toy car i have la...
waahhh danz ko dah jadi moderator la plak! dun ban me please..btw i got no prob with insurance since im at this field hehe...

im not ah long , i just nak tolong hahahah...:wavey:

rokok_sebatang

Known Member
Nov 24, 2007
i nak geng dgn you bro hehe..so we can ride later together2..junk car ;p
Sure can bro..tapi when tu i xpasti la..nnt aku roger ko.. :smokin:

so far no problem..this is Nicholas old car..everything inspected this morning even dyno and totally got no issue..car run damm smooth..interm of body i couldn't say much since manufactured is from 89..thus i got no issue with the body since im gonna put rollcage and strengthen the body.. now waiting change ownership..car passed puspakom edi...

what next?

2. Change dashboad
3. upgrade brake
5. Swap Forged rim hehe
6. Lighten up body with CF parts
7. hope fully car ready for next SNF or megalap :rofl:

Perghh..lau semua barang ko dh rembat ape tinggal kat aku??once completed dunt forget to update the photos bro!! :smokin:

waahhh danz ko dah jadi moderator la plak! dun ban me please..btw i got no prob with insurance since im at this field hehe...

im not ah long , i just nak tolong hahahah...:wavey:
Warhh..sorry la bos..i xperasan ur status..dun ban me too..haha... :smokin:

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL

Ruginye tk beli dulu tu

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

[PIMPIN];1063891272 said:
Kanan - What's wrong with this one?

Nissan Skyline R32 RB20DET - Cars for sale Selangor - Mudah.my

It's a good starting point really. I've owned an RB20 and EVEN I couldn't blow one despite 2 years of 8000rpm although it only had a 2510 turbo. They're pretty solid engines and being part of the RB family opens you up to a lot of of options modifications wise. I'd consider at least going to have a look at it.
i called the owner, it's still available. it's really neat n the owner done quite number of mods. it's looks weird though it's a skyline. maybe it's black in color and it causes some illusion to the eyes.

Last edited:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
the gt wing is something different

wec521

Known Member
Jan 3, 2009
anyone selling off r34 gtr that can be finance...
budget around 120-140k
if r33 gtr also can...
not to heavy mod

really serious buyer

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
i

what next?

2. Change dashboad
3. upgrade brake

kesian itu r32 woo masuk SNF

Last edited:

rokok_sebatang

Known Member
Nov 24, 2007

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
anyone selling off r34 gtr that can be finance...
budget around 120-140k
if r33 gtr also can...
not to heavy mod

really serious buyer
bro, how much u standby for yr downpayment....loan can get but not high....
a friend selling his gtr34 v spec for rm148k

wec521

Known Member
Jan 3, 2009
bro, how much u standby for yr downpayment....loan can get but not high....
a friend selling his gtr34 v spec for rm148k
expected around 30-40k downpayment..depends on how much loan can go.can i get the contact num of ur friend.pm me.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Wah 40k down? Sure or not?

Hah actually I wouldn't know to be honest.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

need to find chop shop contact, those very very old shop.....coz looking for very old stuff...

prefer with contact number.....can call to ask

kl or selangor area
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience