[WTS] Workshop nearby Melawati, Setapak, Ampang

- J f D -

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
[WTA] Workshop nearby Melawati, Setapak, Ampang

Hi guys, i just got a civic ek. Previous owner used to send the car to USJ for servicing. As i stay in Melawati, i feel that is quite far lol. Any closer alternatives to do service for my car?

^Dreamerz^

1,500 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
KL,AmPang..
Visit site
melawati?
i recommend RCT, its at wangsa melawati..
just at the shop lots opposite the new renovated petronas, from the MRR2 wangsa maju entrance junction...
more precisely located at the back row shop lots behind 7-eleven..

- J f D -

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
Ok i know that area. Is it recommended for vtec engines? I just want to go to a workshop strongly recommended by other Hondarians and the workshop doesnt do a con job. Nowadays i hear so many workshop con only..

^Dreamerz^

1,500 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
KL,AmPang..
Visit site
RCT is a well known workshop..
as i'm sure alot of hondarians here goes there too..
we shall wait for their replies..
u can also check out reputable workshop thread around here.. RCT is also mention..

avantasia

4,000 RPM
Sep 27, 2004
TeAM C.R.D KL
Visit site
1. ampower motorsport jalan usahawan setapak
2. power speed setapak, danau kota
3. din dk setapak, danau kota - behind kwsp
4. rct, wangsa melawati
5. ah lai, pandan indah - beside sun eng hup halfcut

for assistance call avantech...heh hehh hehhh hehhhh :regular_smile:

- J f D -

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
Orait. Thanks guys. Is Avantech a shop? i saw it advertised on Hattech-v's sig hehe. Might be interested in some parts in the future.

crower75

5,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
TeAM C.R.D
Visit site
RCT used to be popular...now not as popular as before due to their inefficient employees......the rest i dun wan to comment further.

Power Speed is alright, consistent workmanship and price. Plus the owner also has a hafkat shop so it's quite easy for him to source things up.

din DK is alright as well. Only thing is be sure to send your car early in the morning. He's the only real mech there and the last time I went there was only another employee...so have to beratur la....

eddie_vtec

500 RPM
Dec 15, 2005
area melawati...din DK...so many vtec at din DK workshop...and he got monster vtec there...

- J f D -

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
wah monster vtec. Once again thanks guys for the replies and mini review by Crower75 hehe. Will try them out. Never noticed got quite a few vtec workshops nearby hehe..

chris2000

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
Is Chan Sow Lin area too far for you?? If not try Max One Motorsports and look for Adrian. He has been doing my car for long time and saw him doing lots of honda conversion in the last six months and lots of full overhaul and rebuilt of honda too. Decent price and trustworthy so far.

- J f D -

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
Appreciate your reply Chris2000. Where is Chan Sow Lin? hehe i need a refresh. Not too good with street names.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All,:wavey:

I'd just transplanted my old Kia Spectra to > Ford TX3 1.8 BP-ZE Engine.

But i'm encounter a serious problem which is during the 1st & 2nd gear accelerating(when more then half throttle), the steering wheel vibrates badly......if you release the throttle paddle, the vibration reduce.

I suspecting this is due to the my old "cut & welded" driveshalf issue. because previously the mat-foreman just "potong & sambung " the ford driveshalf and my kia driveshalf.

anyone...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience