[WTS] Titan Suspension System

zique

Kopi O Lesen Driver

zique

Kopi O Lesen Driver
Jun 30, 2004
Kuala Lumpur, M
mikeyip.com
There are two basic types of shock absorbers or suspension used in today's cars. The conventional twin-tube reservoir shocks and the mono-tube gas pressured shocks like Titan’s high-charge inverted mono-tube. Most passenger cars and track racers still runs on the older style, twin-tube shocks. Most track racers and performance cars designs are switching to the up-to-date, mono-tube gas pressure shock absorbers. Lotus Elise which was voted as one of the best handling car in the world, is a good example. With years of highly-stressed racing experiences, Titan has produced suspension performance that are hardly equaled by its competitors.

Titan’s Inverted Mono-Tube utilizes a large piston area which produce instantaneous response to the slightest suspension movements. It’s tube strength is tested to up to 1,000PSI gas pressured stability. It is impossible to have dead-spots in a Titan.Titan incorporates deflective disc valve technology in all its shocks that eliminates the need for check valves and tiny coil springs that will cause inconsistencies in shock valving. All Titan shocks are custom built with variation of different compression and damping forces to suit different driving techniques and different makes of cars suspension designs.

The fact is that normal twin-tube shocks cannot be built to the precision and the narrow band of consistencies that is inherent in a Mono-Tube design. In other words, when you bolt on a Titan, you know that you are driving one of the best handling car in your class.Conventional shock-absorbers will fade and produce inconsistencies in handling when heat builds up. It is because of the oil in the absorbers cavitates or foams. The design of a conventional twin-tube absorbers contains a small plastic bag holding a miniscule amount of gas with little pressure. While it is low in cost to produced, it is ineffective on a race track and for performance driving.

Under extreme G-forces on a race track, on rough surfaces on our tarmac roads and in high heat conditions, the "gas charged" twin-tube shocks cannot effectively resist cavitations as efficiently as mono-tube gas pressure shock absorbers. This is the reason why all Indy Cars, Formula One and WRC racers had long ago discarded twin-tube shocks in favor of mono-tube gas pressure technology.

Specification Of Titan Suspension

- Inverted
- Mono Tubed
- Tube strength – gas pressure tested up to 1000 psi stability
- Around 80% oil filled – fully synthetic
- Oil type varies depending on requirements
- Around 20% gas – high pressurized also known as “high charge”
- Gas type “Nitrogen” – vacuum before insertion
- Gas pressure varies between 200 psi to 500 psi
- Gas pressure specification differs from person to person or case to case, depends on requirements
- Valving – large surface area – non disclosure
- Bush – Teflon – double or more – non disclosure
- Seals – double or more – non disclosure
- Coil spring rates – LINEAR (always) between 2.5 kg/mm to 5kg/mm at around 0.5 kg/mm intervals
- Coil spring rates – higher figures are available

Item(s): TiTan Suspension

Package includes: Free installation + 2 years warranty + alignment (without balancing) + 2 free service + 3 free tuning

Price: PM or Call to ask

Dealing method: Install in Titan workshop at Pandan Mewah

Location of seller: Pandan Mewah

Contact method/details: PM for details

Age of item: Brand New

Attachments

thakilla18

Known Member

thakilla18

Known Member
Nov 9, 2006
KeyHeLL
hey bro ... how much for putra ... 1.8?

p/s: im currently already using titan adjustables ... if trade in can ... pls pm me thanks...

zique

Kopi O Lesen Driver

zique

Kopi O Lesen Driver
Jun 30, 2004
Kuala Lumpur, M
mikeyip.com

fazidk

3,000 RPM

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
hye bro...kindly quote me a set for vios '05 aka 1st model???....

thnks

fazid
019-3097725

zique

Kopi O Lesen Driver

zique

Kopi O Lesen Driver
Jun 30, 2004
Kuala Lumpur, M
mikeyip.com
hey bro, pm me the price for Vios new (2009) please...thanks
pls pm me for suzuki swift 1.5...thks
Hi guys,

sorry for the late reply, been busy running about like a headless chicken at events. :driver:

Dropped you guys a PM regarding your requests.

For anyone from ZTH, when heading to the workshop to do installation, just let them know you are from Zero2Hundred and they'll provide you with the best services at the best price possible. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, I know theres is alot cars on the road facing same problem, the fan belt / aircond belt is making noise.
Mine happends after my mech change my timing belt :mad: it is damn annoying, no matter the engine is on idle or revving, it still making noise.
I called up the mech, he says just spray some lubs on the pully of the belt well after spray it just last 1 day then it comes again...i check on the belt, well it seems abit loosen coz can see it is fluctuating in spinning motion.
So is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience