[WTS] Shift Lights

• Thread starter Indecided
  • Start date
  • Reply 171
I

Indecided

Shift Lamps for SALE :)

FAQ

What in the world is a shift lamp, and what is it for?
A shift lamp is simply an accessory that can be referred to as a light that switches on when the engine reaches a certain RPM (preset). Main reason? Optimize your petrol efficiency, or make sure you don't drag your lovely 20valve monster into obvilion.

What cars can this shift lamp be used on?
This shift lamp can be used on 3cyl, 4cyl 6cyl.. Will work on 8 and 12cyl vehicles but no provisions for them :D Twin-spark/dual-chamber engine configurations have not been tested. As for rotaries, I wil let you know after I test it out on a savannah or perhaps a nice B20.

What is the shift range?
Depends on how clean the input signal is. I offer TWO ranges, for the normal drivers and the "performance" people. Normal range : 1,500RPM - 7,200RPM. Performance range : 4,300RPM - 10,000RPM! This range may change, increasing or decreasing per application.

What connections are needed to use this unit?
There are three wires to wire - 12v constant, ground, and tach (ECU/Distributor). I would advise you to get a reliable installer for it. I also install it for certain cars, for RM15-20

What colors are the LED available in?
The LEDs are available in Red,White,Dark Blue, Aqua Blue (NOT PURPLE). There is no set number of a certain color in each batch, I order according to demand. SO don't worry, you will get the color you want.

What other features are incorporated/planned?
Right now? As-is.

What sort of a guarantee is available and how does it apply to this product?
Provided you do not mount the unit in your engine bay and mount the shift LED on the windshield wiper spray, or use it in an enviroment other then the cockpit/internal areas, there is a 90 day warranty against manufacturer defects. Transients (such as hooking this unit up to your MSD coils - you're supposed to use the TACH output from the ECU instead) and voltage spikes caused by improper usage are not PART of the warranty. The unit has sufficient protection against the spikes from the ignition, however we recommend that you hook the unit up to your ECU (if available) for a cleaner signal and a better experience.

Enough of this legal mumbo-jumbo jargon. When are the products arriving?
Here already lah. Constant Stock.

How do you place an order?
PM me your name, telephone number, and your order (incl color AND SHIFT RANGE). Also state if you need courier (PosLaju, RM5).

Pictures!

Where to collect, etc..
Collect in PJ/TTDI, 2pm to 11pm (depends)
Collect in Subang/Carefour area/SS15/SS12, depending on time, 7am - 4pm

I

Indecided

Originally posted by fstrader@Sep 10 2004, 12:19 PM
cheap wor bro...100 bucks! :unsure:
yep..i thought so too.

anyways...opinions lah. 100/200/500rpm per shift notch...... NO MIXED orders...i need feedback on that. very important.. without which i cannot start ordering :) I will choose the most demanded setting..

if i gather enough people by the end of this week, the products should come in by the 18th..otherwise might have to wait another week or two.
:)

Khorne

500 RPM
Dec 4, 2003
PJ
Visit site
I'll take one of them, would prefer it with 100rpm range... easier to set...
CHEERS :lol:

lil wira boy

Known Member
Jun 12, 2004
Subang Jaya
Visit site
i wan tachometer plus shiftlight for rm100!!! :lol:

donchichi

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
100rpm.. definately... but not this month.. won't be around..

chichaq

Jun 8, 2004
me want one!

but this Shift Light can be used effectively n precisely for 3 cylinder or not?
n pls, if u cant post de pic at the moment, describe the physical look of this item. is it s/thing like pivot or auto gauge ones?

Regards

anion

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
woo....i wan one too.....100rpm range one....

bring it in man.....

PetrolHeaD

500 RPM
Dec 15, 2003
me auto driver...but if things go well will be changing manual soon...so i will need one of these :D

definitely 100rpm la dude...for 100 bucks i think its a good deal...but quality must also be good la...don after one month break down

BUT ill need to see what it looks like first!! :)

dr.sbaitso

Jul 29, 2004
Kuching
Visit site
pm me if everything ok, booked 1 unit

hitokiri

Jan 5, 2004
I dont care what it looks like, as long as LED lights (not krismas lights) and metal lamp casing.

100rpm. Confirmed buyer here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Goodyear Malaysia has their eye set on this year’s Formula Drift 2012, which will be taking place from 19th till 20th May 2012 at Kuala Lumpur’s Speed City.

<!--more-->Drift veterans Tan Tat Wei (TTW) and Hinizam “Loyai” Hamzah will be spearheading Goodyear Malaysia’s drift in both Malaysia and Singapore; bringing the heat to the competition and looking to do battle against...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience