[WTS] RX-8 Custom Sports Exhaust

- D i a b l o -

500 RPM
Sep 27, 2005
Shah Alam
bosstrain.blogspot.com
Hey guys,since getting REALLY serious to sell the car off, I took this out and decided to put it on sale . Did the exhaust in JFA some months back and since then only drove around 1k or 2k km since. It sounds fantastic and give you a real feel on how n/a rotary should sound and drive like IMHO. With this I'm pretty sure you can put VTEC's sound to shame : )

Of course talk is cheap,here's some pictures

We talking full stainless steel here with nice polished tip. Comes with a 3' connector too.

Price = RM1300

contact amir 012-2685104. pretty urgent again

P/S oh btw my car is up for sale again.the RX-8 so any interested party please call.

jamesweh

Known Member
Dec 10, 2005
Hi,
Was the response from the low end affected by the new exhaust? I have a Auto E but I have a friend who has been bitten by the Sepang bug who has an S, and I know he wants to upgrade his exhaust.

I am concerned that the lack of back pressure at the bottom end will affect the low end performance.

I have no questions that on the top end, the response at the noise must be fantastic.

RM1300 sounds steep for a custom made JAFAR exhaust.

James 0123882389

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What is the brand do you think most will be using as a fake engine oil? Where do you normally buy your engine oil? Please share your opionion :)

Below are some news of fake oil (Sorry news are in chinese)

■ 陈进松(左一)展示劣等润滑油从铝珍倒入名牌润滑油出售。在场者左二起依祖汀、副执法主任阿斯旺阿立芬及阿斯旺依斯迈。
translate : Showing the bad quality oil from aluminium tin mix into branded bottle for sale...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience