WTS-Rare Original Carbon Fiber Side Mirror

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

WTS-Rare Original Carbon Fiber Side Mirror

puvankumar

Jul 17, 2006
Hi ZTH members !

I have this original carbon fiber side mirrors for sale. Reason why i say its rare its because i have not seen one for sale in any shops here or maybe i have not came across any locally. The ones they have here are like those F1 Carbon look type which i also have for sale on another thread

I bought this item in UK and according to the guy its original carbon fiber and it was produce in in china. The unique thing about this is that it has a very short billet type stamp along with a triangle billet plate which places the mirror closer to the body and very race fit.

The item comes in 3 pieces. Mirrors, triangle plate and the carbon fiber holder. The mirror is dual front and back with normal mirror and blue mirror. So you can use which you want, normal image or the "everything looks closer" not sure how to describe it.

Selling at RM 680 nego

COD : Subang Jaya, Kelana Jaya, Petaling Jaya.

Call : 0123191044 (Puvan)

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Okay so I have a 2001 Proton Satria GTI and I love everything about it!... well... everything but the front bumper...

Anyone on here know of any after-market front bumpers or front lips that will fit my GIT? I know it can hold some evo body parts but I just want to know a list of cars bumpers that will fit?

Or anyone know how I can get my hands on an original or even after-market R3 front lip? (The black front lip in my dp) without selling my kidney to get one?

Thanks in advance legends ✌
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience