(WTS) Perdana Evo 3 for sale!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

(WTS) Perdana Evo 3 for sale!!!

Vr46-

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2007
come bro try my car la.i spend 50k on my car s.pearl white,evo 3 engine,motec ecu,1 pair of recaro ek9,18 inch ssr d5r with yokoham tyres new.4 tein hl/sh adjustables,fully rockford fosgate sound system.car is end of year 2003.how muc u willing to gv??if interested thn come hv a look 1st la.or i mms the pic to u.gime ur hp num.stills loads of items inside havent list out.

rakesh_v6

Mar 31, 2006
KL
bro danz I will still need to get some loans..I have seen decall`s machine its awesome but his deposit is high...thats the reason

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
bro rakesh...
u must view decap's car...its marvellous....ive seen it
but havent actually tested his car....its worth buying, he uses alot
of branded parts.....if u interested pm him la....no harm viewing...:)

rakesh_v6

Mar 31, 2006
KL
bro danz...

I knew since when I joined v-sixers and of course he has a powerfull machine but deposit mahal ler... :o(

rakesh_v6

Mar 31, 2006
KL
yes bro...I have owned a v6 but got a major accident last year and my ride bcame total lost and now I`m looking for a new ride..im from puchong

rakesh_v6

Mar 31, 2006
KL
anything bro as long as turbo....bro I need your advise...I saw one at motor trader but I`m very much new to turbo stuffs...can you please take a look on this link and see if its worth it Motor Trader - Search Engine

Asking price 48k....thanks bro

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
bro rakesh,
i used to look through motor trader before i bought my car....
but trust me...if u have cash in hand then u can buy.....on one occasion i looked through MT, called the owner, test drive the car, paid booking fee & applied my loan application, one week later, the owner called me ask whether my loan already approve or not...i told him be patient, the bank need at least 2 weeks to process my loan, he said got cash buyer so he told me if i want the car i need to pay summore booking fee of RM1k, if my loan reject my deposit will be burnt. So i told to F**king owner to drive his car up his mother's ass...hehe..no la i didnt say that...i told him that i have to decline this deal.

after that i never looked at motor trader again unless i have cash in hand & wont deal with owners that post their car there, if used cars ok la...

my advice,
look through Autoworld Homepage,
search for perdana, got lots of turbo cars there, dont worry bout the price, some of the prices posted there are couple of months back...
once u found the car quickly call up the owner...
good luck bro...

p/s: i bought my car there too....from owner :

cheers mate..

rakesh_v6

Mar 31, 2006
KL
thanks bro and I apprciated that...any chances for me to view your car bro....if yes feel free to mail me at [email protected] bro did you viewed the link...do u think the perdana twin turbo Rs worth to buy

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
bro,
my car not for sale :)
but i posted some pics in the v-sixers photo gallery in the 'forum' thread
got la bro...Autoworld Homepage, i tried ok ma...
yes, perdana twin turbo rs worth buying but depends how much....
will cont. this thread on mon....happy holidays guys...

decapullet

3,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2006
wah bro danz...now u r good consultant already....want to be Master in Perdana...good bro....keep it up.....get know deeper on the car...bro Rakesh Perdana is good to drive but need to simple...simple in doing conversion....no harsh....coz my advised...u have to search a lot then u will prepared urself with knowledge...

me myself last time when buying a car....brought my paint shop mate to view the car and search for any historical accident marks if there any...all door, trunk, hood and other potiential area has been ripped off and carefully observed to look for collision marks...

thats bout the body....and then go to engine bay....start and hear the 'Tepet valve sound', noise of bearings, timing belt...radiator container if there any rusty clock, mountings, and most important test drive with a proffesional in Turbo cars...

just give my two cents

any enquiries do not hesitate to call me...0193494440 free consultations
cheers

decapullet

3,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2006
i danz...no problem guys..Rakesh u can used my thread here no harms...u r v-sixers rite...we r family....btw Danz...seems like i'll keep my Perdana la bro not for sale...coz the Tommy Makinen that i've already paid booking fees got very serious wiring problem...so take notes WHX 9090 Mitsubishi Lancer located at Selayang Auto City used car got engine problem...

so better i keep my precious Perdana and doing upgrading summore...hehehe go Perdana...

when u guys free Danz...next year?

just sms me cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.