WTS ORI ENKEI RPF1 15X7JJ offset 41

blol

Known Member
Jul 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Folks,
I have a set of Ori Enkei RPF1 15x7JJ ofsset 41 to let go~~
Each rim only weight 4.4kg!!:listen:
The reason i'm selling this rim off is because I'm passing my car to my gf.
GIRLS DONT APPRECIATE RPF1. I got the nagging from her when i just changed this rims "y ur rim so ugly".
Therefore i would like to let it go to forumers that really interested with this piece of unique rim.
Item condition is almost 99% new. I bought it new with those manuals, etc
This set of rims is on my car for less than 20,000km.
I just remove the rim and the wheel ONCE only which is last month when i change new 4 tyres.
These rims are still in my tyre. Anyone interested to have a look just give me a call. If you would like to know lightweight rims can affect ur handling or etc. just whatsapp me. feel free to help. everyone here love cars :love:

contact me through my mobile 0103611528, Soon :driver:
btw, i still letting go my GAB SA with SP, UR Front Strut, Rear ARB, 6 speed Potent Booster throttle controller. All still under warranty.

Attachments

Last edited:

blol

Known Member
Jul 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Bros. Price is negotiable!!!
Gonna remove it from my car soon.
Contact me if you wanna try out this rims! :driver:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,

We would like to let you know that our company LAMBENT ADESYS Sdn Bhd who is the sole distributor for Radiostar in Malaysia. Our main core business is in vehicle security area but we are always seeking new products to bring to our customers on a periodic basis.

Our commitment is that we test all our products before selling them ensuring you that we only sell quality products. We also pride ourselves with strong support for all our customers via this forum as well as emails...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience