All Other Stuff

WTS Oakleys - Authentic - all ready stock

horned_ripper

Known Member

horned_ripper

Known Member
Dec 6, 2007
Subang
i'm interested with "Four Crystal Blue-Titanium Clear Iridium" the glasses can be replaced with prescription glasses rite?? do yo have any other models that can be done the same? pls pm me with price... thanks...

Bump: i'm interested with "Four Crystal Blue-Titanium Clear Iridium" the glasses can be replaced with prescription glasses rite?? do yo have any other models that can be done the same? pls pm me with price... thanks...

Bump: bro i'm interested with "Four Crystal Blue-Titanium Clear Iridium" or any other models that can be changed with prescription glasses... pls pm me with price.. thanks...

Bump: bro i'm interested with "Four Crystal Blue-Titanium Clear Iridium" or any other models that can be changed with prescription glasses... pls pm me with price.. thanks...

smallkid

Known Member

smallkid

Known Member
Nov 26, 2003
Hi,

PM sent on best price. Yes, they can be fitted with prescription lenses.

Thanks!

Bump: Hi,

PM sent on best price. Yes, they can be fitted with prescription lenses.

Thanks!

3porter

3porter

Jul 2, 2008
hai there bro..as for the Large Soft Vault..will a juliet fit in?..and do u have the carbon finish?
The racing jakets..do u have it in white or any other plain colours?
Do u carry any oldskool oakleys?..like eye jackets..trenchcoats?
Thanks..

smallkid

Known Member

smallkid

Known Member
Nov 26, 2003
Hi,

Sorry for the late reply.

For the Large Soft Vaults, Juliet will not fit. The earstems when folded will be jutting out by about 1 cm. I only have black at the moment.

For Racing Jackets, I only have 1 at the moment, but I can order any other pairs should you want it.

Vintage pairs are mostly gone, I won't be able to get them. However if you have something specific in my I can try hunting them down for you

Thanks!

3porter

3porter

Jul 2, 2008
Hi,

Sorry for the late reply.

For the Large Soft Vaults, Juliet will not fit. The earstems when folded will be jutting out by about 1 cm. I only have black at the moment.

For Racing Jackets, I only have 1 at the moment, but I can order any other pairs should you want it.

Vintage pairs are mostly gone, I won't be able to get them. However if you have something specific in my I can try hunting them down for you

Thanks!
do u have any hard case for juliets?..
well as for the others will confirm with u later..
thanks..

PCW222

PCW222

Dec 8, 2008
Hey Bro,

Happy new year, do you have prescription glass for the model "THREAD"? What is the price?

Thanks.

Bump: Hey Bro,

Happy new year, do you have prescription glass for the model "THREAD"? What is the price?

Thanks.

smallkid

Known Member

smallkid

Known Member
Nov 26, 2003
do u have any hard case for juliets?..
well as for the others will confirm with u later..
thanks..
Hi,

X-Metal Vaults are not in stock, otherwise they're RM150. Order time would be around 2-3 weeks

Thanks!

Bump:
Hey Bro,

Thanks.
Happy New Year to you too!

I have just sent you a PM, an estimate price only as there are several variants of the Thread. Please take a look

Thanks!

smallkid

Known Member

smallkid

Known Member
Nov 26, 2003
--EDIT--

clearing up the thread

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi,i'm plnning to mivec my 4g93p,ecu 2468.

u guys out there done this modification b4,pls give ur opinion,and advise.

the pro and cons??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience