[WTS]New Kenwood TK-3107 walkie talkie

All Other Stuff

[WTS]New Kenwood TK-3107 walkie talkie

jleecy

Known Member
May 23, 2006
feel free to ask us if u have any doubts.very solid n long range walkie talkie...pm me for more info.

yyap2

1,000 RPM
Mar 16, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Main Features
  • Sixteen RF Channels & QT Tone Keys
    These compact and easy-to-use VHF/UHF portables are available with sixteen RF channels. Each RF channel can beassifned a Quiet Talk (QT) tone key to eliminate unwanted signals. This helps to minimise interference from other users as audio will not be heard if your radio receives a signal with the incorrect tone key.
  • Wide/Narrow Channel Bandwidth
    the TK-3107 can be programmed for wide or narrow bandwidth operation pre radio to accomodate all present and future channel allocations.
  • Rock-Solid Design
    The TK-3107 is your guarantee of absolute performance in demanding situations as it fully complies with MIL-STD 810 C/D/E standards for resistance to shock, vibration, humidity, dust, and rain. The alluminium die-castchassis, sealed case design, and SMA antenna connector withstand rough handling to enable these exceptionally rugged radios to provide years of reliable service.
  • Time-Out Timer
    When the preset continuous transmit limit is reached, the time-out timer automatically switches the TK-3107 to receive operation. This limits per transmission talk time of each unit to help reduce channel congestion and conserve battery power.
  • Battery-Saver
    This feature automatically puts the radio in "sleep" mode to conserve power when it has been in standby mode (no transmit or receive) for more than the present limit.
  • Two-Colour LED
    For added convenience, the two colour LED indicator lights red for transmit and green for an active channel.
  • Low-Battery Alert
    The flashing red LED indicator warns you when the battery should be re-charged.
TK-3107CH164W448-470 MHzQT/DQTW/N 25/12,5 kHz

mike3666

Known Member
Feb 16, 2006
Bro , I Need 1 Pair , + Add Battery ,,pm The Best Price And Ur Location ..tq

jleecy

Known Member
May 23, 2006
thanks kazar for ur support.
bump for monday nite..

ilya557

Jan 19, 2006
jleecy. seriusly needed, pls pm me ur best price for one pair

RedBlack_Racing

Nov 6, 2004
boleh upgrade tak this model.boleh masuk line berbayar tak.give me best price kalau i beli 1 pair...

gixy

Known Member
Feb 6, 2007
can ask stupid ques.. if use this 1.. need to pay for the line?? or i buy then can use automatic? pm me

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Happened at Malacca. Take note of sliver satria WJE 2511, 3 malay car thieves and possibly an accomplice for look out in dark brown modded wira, 1 chinese (didn’t managed to get the car plate) ride almost got stolen if not for an alert guard. Very professional, can break in easily without breaking the glass nor tripping alarm. Take note and be careful. Reported case to Police.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience