Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

[WTS] Mugen type spoiler for putra

chong82

Known Member
Jul 21, 2005
subang jaya
[WTS] Mugen type spoiler for putra. Price Nego.

Mugen type spoiler modified for putra. Not painted yet.
Asking for RM200. Price Nego.

016-9430666

Last edited:

chong82

Known Member
Jul 21, 2005
subang jaya
m_syakir_r said:
EK cannot fit?
I think can fit, need to modified a bit. Initialy it was designed for Honda, but already modified to fit putra. Added some fiber.

chong82

Known Member
Jul 21, 2005
subang jaya
:regular_smile:
mango8866 said:
haha...dun say like that lah...me poor than u...going to change other spoiler is it? anyway,bump for u bro~
thanks bro~~ :_:

mango8866

Known Member
Oct 19, 2005
www.friendster.com
guys out there,anyone interest with Mugen type spoiler for putra??? nice item first come first serve .... :_:

chong82

Known Member
Jul 21, 2005
subang jaya
kowkl said:
can fit wira ?
Currently its a perfect fit for putra, if you really want to fit to your wira then u'll have to check out those shop that can do for you, i cannot say whether it'll fit perfectly after modified or not. There is 1 thing for sure, some modification to the spoiler is definitely needed, if its for your wira. Just let me know if you want to check it out with your own eye balls. :_:

chong82

Known Member
Jul 21, 2005
subang jaya
mango8866 said:
guys out there,anyone interest with Mugen type spoiler for putra??? nice item first come first serve .... :_:
you're not interested?? lol :_:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys, i want to know is that if i transplant a B16 into my current civic EG , the fuel consumption will be better compare to D16 engine? i meant normal drive, not open vtec all the time as im not really a person who like to race.... cause i heard a friend of mine say so when he did the transplant, he said the honda civic EG and EK body is heavy...:confused:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience