frank118

Known Member
Feb 7, 2009
Hi arbin,

Interested in the prosport LED gauges below:

Electrical Volt/Oil Pressure Gauge ( With Sensor ) - RM240
Electrical Volt/Tachometer Gauge - RM200
Electrical Volt/Air Fuel Ratio Gauge - RM200

Do you have anyone you recommend to install and how much? Cause a lot guys I know refuse to install.

Thanks.

victor87

Known Member
Oct 24, 2007
Bought an 60mm Boost gauge from Arbin..

Good and friendly seller and patiently answer my every question (sorry ah arbin, kinda noob in gauges)

Looking forward to get another 2 more 60mm gauge from arbin.. Maybe Oil Temp, Water Temp and EGT gauge....

All above can get Prosport brand for me or not?? Since i already got the Prosport boost gauge maa :D

pm me bro, i hardly login ZTH

cikaro71

Known Member
Aug 13, 2008
bin,

just arrived. all the way from rawang felt so 'lonely' without all the gauges:bawling:. once again, do you have any plan to sell 52mm amber stepper motor peak/warning gauges? i'll wait if u do.

btw, may i know prosport 60mm incl postage for:
- boost
- water temp
- oil pressure

thanks.

arbin

500 RPM
Feb 15, 2006
hie.. they dont have 52mm digital meter in amber..

prosport 60mm amber n white boost meter = RM230
prosport 60mm amber and white water temp meter = RM200
prosport 60mm amber and white oil press = RM250

total is RM680, make it RM650 including shipping for you

but the boost meter u need to wait for a while.. currently no stock.. have to wait till end of the month

thanks

arbin

cikaro71

Known Member
Aug 13, 2008
his.. they dont have 52mm digital meter in amber..
Opss sorry, I mean 52mm analog amber white. Pse quote incl postage.
prosport 60mm amber n white boost meter = RM230
prosport 60mm amber and white water temp meter = RM200
prosport 60mm amber and white oil press = RM250

total is RM680, make it RM650 including shipping for you

but the boost meter u need to wait for a while.. currently no stock.. have to wait till end of the month
Ok, noted. But I prefer 52mm as above.

cikaro71

Known Member
Aug 13, 2008
bin, all gauges received (before cny), installed, tested and working good. now, my car back to normal again and i'm not 'lonely' anymore.:biggrin:

btw, all the sender are same with the autogauge, so i didnt use the supplied sender. if u interested to buy it from me, just let me know. special price for u.:biggrin:

for those out there, u wont regret to deal with this seller. i never met him but seem like a friend than seller to me.:top::top::top:

free bump.

arbin

500 RPM
Feb 15, 2006
bin, all gauges received (before cny), installed, tested and working good. now, my car back to normal again and i'm not 'lonely' anymore.:biggrin:

btw, all the sender are same with the autogauge, so i didnt use the supplied sender. if u interested to buy it from me, just let me know. special price for u.:biggrin:

for those out there, u wont regret to deal with this seller. i never met him but seem like a friend than seller to me.:top::top::top:

free bump.
hehe.. same factory ma.. off course all sensor are same.. i ask them change the logo only..

i will meet u la.. when i meet u u gonna belanja me teh o ais .. HEHEHE

thanks for the order~

cikaro71

Known Member
Aug 13, 2008
hehe.. same factory ma.. off course all sensor are same.. i ask them change the logo only..
really arr?? if i know earlier i will ask u to change the logo to 'cikaro71', custom made only for me. ha ha ha:biggrin:

i will meet u la.. when i meet u u gonna belanja me teh o ais .. HEHEHE
sure, no problem bos. just call me when come to kuantan. :biggrin:

thanks for the order~
no problem. maybe some other time will buy more stuff from u that suit my need.:smokin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Everyone seems to like it but i see it as just another proton with a different name. IMO i dont think that Persona is going to sell successfully, just as the proton canselor ( or how do you spell this ). I was hoping to see another model completely. I havent seen it in real life yet so i cant quite judge, but still i have only seen a canselor once since its launch. anyone seen a canselor more than once on the roads?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience