Mar 29, 2006
Item(s):

I want to cleared my stock for:

Hertz Mille MLK 3 Component Set
New other (see details)
A new, unused item with absolutely no signs of wear. Only testing for Selling
COMPLETE SET
Best For SQ System

HERTZ MILLE MLK 3 COMPONENT SET (RIBBON MID)
Selling a high end Audiophile quality MLK3 3 way passive component set made by Hertz (Audison) This is the legendary MLK3 component set, sadly they are no longer made due to cost or rare earth materials used to build.... Back in the days the MLK3 set was their top of the line set. Now they have made a cheaper version still called MLK3 PA with dingy little plastic crossovers and less superior tweeters and midranges and also replaced these ribbon speakers with a 3" midrange.Thesis is currently the highest model and in my opinion it's close to what this set can do. Yes I know advancements in the audio field etc. etc. I also know that everything that got revised remade it's cheaper and less quality build !

The new Mille sets are still nice and expensive but nowhere near the quality of the original MLK set :( Also the new 3 way MLK set comes with the ML700 mids instead of the presitigious ML500r ribbon speakers with 93dB sensitivity and phenomenal sound !!!) Cross overs are half the size so are the speakers. Let me explain:

The original MLK3 set has bigger much higher quality xovers

The original MLK3 tweeters had the option of big chamber/small chamber sound by allowing user to make tweeter housing shallower or deeper to get different sound quality. Tweeters included in this set are the deep chamber ones since that is the technology no longer available in the new set - the new tweeters which are also have the same model number as the old ones are not adjustable and only come in one size the equivalent of shallow old tweeters

The original MLK3 mids have 6mm xmax the new ones only 4.5 which in my opinion when it comes to a 6.5 speaker make a huge difference you will get more movement more accurate bass .....

This is a one of a kind opportunity to pick up a complete MLK3 set which for a long time now has been discontinued and very hard to find. You can actually own a component set that 10 years ago was worth close to 3000 dollars and to this day there are not many set out there that can reproduce sound the way these new 3 way set can !!!

Why were the old MLK's so special ? For one they were the top of the line best most advanced component set Hertz had to offer and also there were no efforts made by Hertz not to use the best and most expensive components available since they were building their best sounding component set. They were actually KLIPPEL CERTIFIED which you don't see anymore on the Mille Sets because that meant UNPARALLELED Quality

When I tested the ribbon speakers I was blown away by the sound quality it reproduces and I can honestly say I have never heard anything like it. I was going to use the 3 way set for myself but my car broke down in the summer got brand new hybrid and just don't have the time or the heart to cut up that beautiful brand new interior to find space for a 3 way system and the way the inside layout of the dash is I have been told it would be next to impossible. You probably know this and if not I'm telling you ribbon speakers are highly directional and you can't just put them anywhere if you really want to enjoy the benefits.

I recommend this speakers for the type of listener who enjoys live recordings and stage presence in a car. Rock Jazz (no rap hip hop and trance :) Just my recommendation if you know otherwise don't let me stop you !

Package includes:
COMPLETE IN BOX

Price:
Retail Price: RM7,990.00
MY PRICE ONLY: RM 4,700.00
FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. NO RESERVE :adore:

Dealing method:
COD or POST

POST RATE:
MALAYSIA = RM50.00
SABAH SARAWAK = RM 80:00
OUTSIDE MALAYSIA = TBC

Contact method/details:
WHATSSAPS / TELEGRAM / WECHAT / SMS / CALL = 012-2047922 (24HOUR AVAILABLE)
CAN MEET COD AT PETRONAS TESCO AMPANG :adore:

---

Item(s) conditions:

SUPERB

Picture:

:driver:

Reason for sale:

CLEAR MY STOCK

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey Bros! sorry first im here again to ask smth... has anybody done CAI on iswara SE b4? do u mind to show me or teach me plz????? i want to do... madly into it de... or does it work on iswara?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience