Exterior and Body

[WTS] Custom Buddyclub rear bumper for Satria

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
Hi All,

As per title, my rear custom Buddyclub bumper for Satria is up for sales.

Full custom work from Honda EK Mountings to fit into Satria. With paint, this rear bumper racked me up almost RM 500.00 to custom because I wanted it to look as ori as possible. so please nego with common sense.

Material is solid fibre, its very thick and does not feel flimsy nor easily cracked.

I would prefer to swap with an OEM bumper from Satria SE in yellow plus top-up as I need a replacement bumper as well. Side note on the condition is, both sides of the bumper bracket has been reinforced with more layers of fibre internally to ensure rigidity thus some patch-work is clearly visible on the external sides. All you need to do is sand down the patch and touch up over it.

Anyone interested may contact me thru PM here and will do my best to answer your queries as soon as possible. :driver:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all sifus!! Wondering if anyone here can advise on how to custom fibre tweeter panels for my wira. What materials do i need? Where can i buy the materials? Finally, how do i do it ? Thanks in advance !!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience