[WTS] Caldina Sport Suspension by Kayaba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

[WTS] Caldina Sport Suspension by Kayaba

integrist

5,000 RPM
Jun 15, 2007
[WTS] Caldina Sport Suspension by Kayaba. Front set bought new about 5 months old. Full set let go for RM1200 nego. Suspensions are still on the car. Reason to swap becos wanna upgrade to TEIN. Interested buyer can pm or sms me at 017 937 8668. tq.

Item sold!

Attachments

Last edited:

integrist

5,000 RPM
Jun 15, 2007
Why wan sell??No good??Izzit for Caldina GT4??Hw much when u bought new??
my bro upgraded to TEIN already. no longer need them. they were for caldina GT4 N spec. My bro swapped the front 2 from TOM's about 8 months ago... paid over RM1.2k for it... so the front 2 units are very new and back 2 are attached with the car since my bro got his caldina. anyway, 4 units are in good condition.

integrist

5,000 RPM
Jun 15, 2007
TOM's hv selling kayaba adsorber?? So will feel the car bumping or not??Will not comfortable??thx...
I mean TOM's TRD at bangsar... not mistaken he got them from there... cos he is very regular customer over there... honestly, kinda stiff a bit cos N spec used to be liked that. It's acceptable la. just wondering... u r looking for replacement of ur absorbers?? This is non-adjustable absorbers and made for Caldina model.

David_KIA-Racing

3,000 RPM
Feb 15, 2005
Pahang~KL
www.mynazakia.com
No...coz now u topic is Sport suspension,so tat mean jz only replacement ori carldina adsorber only??Ok...i see how i'll inform u.
So the best price is...??

integrist

5,000 RPM
Jun 15, 2007
No...coz now u topic is Sport suspension,so tat mean jz only replacement ori carldina adsorber only??Ok...i see how i'll inform u.
So the best price is...??
well, sport absorber is stiffer than stock absorber. non-adjustable but able to provide you the decent comfort and better cornering capability. you can take all for 1k nett. I've double checked with my bro, he bought the 2 front new one for RM1.5k few months ago... they are looking and working great. wanna get rid of it cos no place to store them in my bro's house already.

iprao

Known Member
Aug 20, 2008
KL
Bro, need some advice please. Thanx. I have a GT4-N, purchased from MOFAZ, front 2 absorbers were noisy at first so they were replaced with new ones by MOFAZ, after using for approx. 6 months now, noise started again a couple of days ago, whats your opinion on this and will using after market be better?? Pls.reply or PM me. TQ :)

integrist

5,000 RPM
Jun 15, 2007
Bro, need some advice please. Thanx. I have a GT4-N, purchased from MOFAZ, front 2 absorbers were noisy at first so they were replaced with new ones by MOFAZ, after using for approx. 6 months now, noise started again a couple of days ago, whats your opinion on this and will using after market be better?? Pls.reply or PM me. TQ :)
you've got a sms...

Bump:
you've got a sms...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Car nuts are generally separated into two categories, one are the showers, and the performance junkies. They may not see eye-to-eye on a lot of things, like why performance is better than just looking good, and though the choice of ride of these two junkies are vastly different, they are mostly united by one common passion, cars. So show them anything about a good looking car or a really fast one or a great...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience