Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

[wts] Bubble Remove Tank

netken

500 RPM
Dec 13, 2004
HamuHamuChan
www.2advanced.com
Originally posted by gwsallen+Dec 14 2004, 16:03 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gwsallen @ Dec 14 2004, 16:03 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-netken@Dec 14 2004, 01:19
:rolleyes:

Kinda stoopid question, i guess the price is ok, but does it really work?

how much temperature will this thing bring down? especially in traffic jams, hopefully someone has tried b4 cos i really need to do something about my overheating problem leh... :ph34r:
Let me try to solve your overheating problem.

Do from BASIC:
1. Engine oil, i recommend Chemlube Full Syn (10w30,10w40 or 20w50), i am freelance dealer.
2. thermostat?
3. radiator fan?
4. coolant? i recommend oil base instead of cheap powder base.
5. air fuel mixture?
6. fuel pressure into manifold? fuel pump?

Add-on for better water temp:
1. Bubble removal tank.
2. Oil catch tank. [/b][/quote]
Do from BASIC:

1. Engine oil, i recommend Chemlube Full Syn (10w30,10w40 or 20w50), i am freelance dealer.
- i am using the standard Merc recommendation which is the normal Mobil Semi-Sync, need some advice is that adequate also. Any recommendations?

2. thermostat?
- termostat checked and they say its okie, and radiator cap is at 1.3 pressure. and cap has been modified to allow maximum water flow.

3. radiator fan?
- in the midst of upgrading into dual Bosch, bigger and faster RPMs.

4. coolant? i recommend oil base instead of cheap powder base.
- using the original merc coolant, i think its oil. Any recommendation?

5. air fuel mixture?
- the car would be undergoing a torque overhaul, seems like the head gasket gone, seals and also the spark plugs platinum super 4 also gone liao.

6. fuel pressure into manifold? fuel pump?
- changing the single fuel pump into double fuel pump, i did suspect the fuel pump for some time also.

1. Bubble removal tank - Please PM me your best price loh.
2. Oil catch tank. Yes, bought one already and will install after torque overhaul.

Wanted to install ATF cooler and Engine Oil cooler but very hard to find universal kit locally that can fit a merc loh.... thanks... whadaya think about all the above?

gwsallen

Known Member
Jan 27, 2004
Do from BASIC:

- i am using the standard Merc recommendation which is the normal Mobil Semi-Sync, need some advice is that adequate also. Any recommendations?
- I assume you are driving a Merc. Mobil is one of a good oil in the market too. But are you using the correct grade? Mobil Semi-Syn oil is SAE 15w50. How old is your car and what is the mileage reading? Imagine stirring a spoon in water and condensed milk. The water is SAE-30 and condensed milk is SAE-50. A thicker oil does not mean it is better but enhance more restriction to the movement of the pistons.

4. Merc coolant is oil base. Stick with it!

1. Bubble removal tank - Please PM me your best price loh.
- sorry brother, price firm!

gwsallen

Known Member
Jan 27, 2004
Originally posted by netken@Dec 20 2004, 12:18
bump ... :(
confuse? replied you already, ABOVE!

aaron96

Dec 4, 2004
Originally posted by gwsallen+Dec 10 2004, 01:26 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gwsallen @ Dec 10 2004, 01:26 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-aaron96@Dec 10 2004, 00:29
come with gauge??? what gauge??
need major modification or not? need to cut the original radiator hose??
can be done DIY???
sorry not gauge, adapter actually. my mistake.

this thing to be install in between your radiator and expansion tank. need to cut expansion tank hose, the small one next to radiator cap. can be done DIY, installation manual provided. [/b][/quote]
hi..
what is the adpter sizes? is it need to cut the radiator hose to fix the adapter?
im so sorry to request that, u don't mind send me the manual, maybe the drawing, so that i can consider install it or not...
the reason was im from jb.. so far.. and i scare to make "big" modification on my new car...
if the installation ok.. i will ask my fren in kl to meet u...
thanks..

gwsallen

Known Member
Jan 27, 2004
Originally posted by aaron96+Dec 21 2004, 12:32 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aaron96 @ Dec 21 2004, 12:32 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by gwsallen@Dec 10 2004, 01:26
<!--QuoteBegin-aaron96
@Dec 10 2004, 00:29
can be done DIY???

this thing to be install in between your radiator and expansion tank. need to cut expansion tank hose, the small one next to radiator cap. can be done DIY, installation manual provided.
hi..
what is the adpter sizes? is it need to cut the radiator hose to fix the adapter?
im so sorry to request that, u don't mind send me the manual, maybe the drawing, so that i can consider install it or not...
the reason was im from jb.. so far.. and i scare to make "big" modification on my new car...
thanks.. [/b][/quote]
this Bubble Removal Tank sits between the radiator and expansion tank. you have to cut the expansion tank hose, which usually size about 12 - 14mm. no, worry, none of your radiator hose need to be cut.

sorry, i am not allow to post the diagram to anyone.

aaron96

Dec 4, 2004
Originally posted by gwsallen+Dec 21 2004, 15:50 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gwsallen @ Dec 21 2004, 15:50 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by aaron96@Dec 21 2004, 12:32
Originally posted by gwsallen@Dec 10 2004, 01:26
<!--QuoteBegin-aaron96
@Dec 10 2004, 00:29
can be done DIY???

this thing to be install in between your radiator and expansion tank. need to cut expansion tank hose, the small one next to radiator cap. can be done DIY, installation manual provided.

hi..
thanks..
this Bubble Removal Tank sits between the radiator and expansion tank. you have to cut the expansion tank hose, which usually size about 12 - 14mm. no, worry, none of your radiator hose need to be cut.

sorry, i am not allow to post the diagram to anyone. [/b][/quote]
thanks...
then, where to fix the adaptor that show in the picture?
please advise...

cyclonite

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
Is this a gimmick? 1stly, your radiator is pressure tight, so bubbles can't form inside because there's no space for the air to expand. 2ndly, if you have such a tank to remove 'bubbles' you're just removing some water vapour from your radiator slowly and your radiator would dry up faster.

and lastly, If this was really neccessary then all car manufacturers would have fitted it in when they made the car.

dohcmivec

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
Old Klang Road
IS THIS SALES GIMMICKS STUFF??

DO YOU THINK CAR RADIATORS ARE TOUGH ENUFF TO WITHSTAND PRESSURE?

AND WAT IS THE PURPOSED OF THE WATER RESERVOIR?

JUST WANNA KNOW..

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Originally posted by cyclonite@Dec 22 2004, 00:30
Is this a gimmick? 1stly, your radiator is pressure tight, so bubbles can't form inside because there's no space for the air to expand. 2ndly, if you have such a tank to remove 'bubbles' you're just removing some water vapour from your radiator slowly and your radiator would dry up faster.

and lastly, If this was really neccessary then all car manufacturers would have fitted it in when they made the car.
mazda did!! ;)

gwsallen

Known Member
Jan 27, 2004
Originally posted by cyclonite@Dec 22 2004, 00:30

1. What makes you think that there is no bubbles forming in your radiator tank? Water H2O = hidrogen + oxygen, are you trying to tell me this two are not gas? Are you using distille water for your radiator? If yes, you are right, no bubble no rust. What do you think there is an expansion tank in every new car nowadays? Do you know what are the purposes of expansion tank? For additional storage of water only?

2. If there is a car in the market where no need to top up radiator water, please do let me know. I would definitely buy to reduce my time to top up radiator water. You are right! Removing bubbles also removing some water vapour to the environment. Would you rather top-up the water or would you rather go for overhaul or change your engine when it gets over-heat.

3. Car manufacturers already did fitted in all their cars which is the expansion tank! These item i am selling here to enhance removing the bubbles, so your engine run at lower temperature.

gwsallen

Known Member
Jan 27, 2004
Originally posted by dohcmivec@Dec 22 2004, 00:58
IS THIS SALES GIMMICKS STUFF??

DO YOU THINK CAR RADIATORS ARE TOUGH ENUFF TO WITHSTAND PRESSURE?

AND WAT IS THE PURPOSED OF THE WATER RESERVOIR?

JUST WANNA KNOW..
1. This is not gimmicks!

2. "DO YOU THINK CAR RADIATORS ARE TOUGH ENUFF TO WITHSTAND PRESSURE?" i don't get what you are trying to ask.

3. Bubble removal tank build to remove bubbles created when your engine running hot. Imagine your car radiator and engine is like kettle. when it is hot, tends to create bubble inside. this bubble generate additional heat, molecule bang molecule equals to heat. science class remember? so this Bubble Removal Tank is also an expansion tank to accumulate bubbles but return only water back to the radiator. THEN your engine will run cooler.

gwsallen

Known Member
Jan 27, 2004
Originally posted by phat7+Dec 22 2004, 02:00 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (phat7 @ Dec 22 2004, 02:00 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cyclonite@Dec 22 2004, 00:30

mazda did!! ;) [/b][/quote]
ah... thanks bro.

gwsallen

Known Member
Jan 27, 2004
Originally posted by netken@Dec 22 2004, 10:07
:P sorry to budge in like this, but can i know how much max degrees it will lower the temperature?
sorry, i have not tested this product yet.

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
Bubble removal Tank / Air Seperation Tank is widely used in industrial heat exchangers.

They're merely adopting this to Automotive application.

Its definately not a gimick however the reliability of the tank is the main concern.

As phat7 mentioned, Mazdas come standard with this system and if I'm not mistaken, so does Subaru.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone knows how to install grounding wire kits for iswara aeroback? If possible, please attach the pics of the engine bay with grounding wire installed. Thanks a lot!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience