[wts] 4G93 Adjustable Short Shifter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

[wts] 4G93 Adjustable Short Shifter

gwsallen

Known Member
Jan 27, 2004
Compatible with P/Wira, & P/Satria. 3 stage adjustable height short shifter.

Pricing: RM250 firm
Pick up location: Subang Jaya

PM, email and SMS are welcome 012 2188 930 - Allen

gwsallen

Known Member
Jan 27, 2004
Originally posted by KeonG@Jan 4 2005, 23:33
Price cannot neg meh? :/
my profit margin very the low already, thats why pick up location in where i live.

yb_eone

Sepang Circuit Staff
Dec 24, 2003
there are some model that hard to shift gear...if i want to smooth the shift should i use the above setting or the lower setting? ;)

gwsallen

Known Member
Jan 27, 2004
Originally posted by yb_eone@Jan 5 2005, 16:13
there are some model that hard to shift gear...if i want to smooth the shift should i use the above setting or the lower setting? ;)
the shorter the gear stick the harder to shift. eg. if to open a milo tin with long and short screw driver, which one use less strength? Long one! same concept apply here...

btw, 4G series gearbox memang got synchromesh problem, usually occured on 2nd and Reverse Gear shift. Use better gear oil for smoother shift = Chemlube 85W90, also meant for LSD!

Chemlube well known for their Ester base material, good quality with reasonable price, cheers.

gwsallen

Known Member
Jan 27, 2004
Originally posted by masvidal@Jan 5 2005, 18:34
this one only for 4g93 ka?
yes. what car are you driving?

gwsallen

Known Member
Jan 27, 2004
Originally posted by Joeker@Jan 6 2005, 09:33
4G13/15/91/92/93 all same.

Hence all can be used.
thanks for your input.

gwsallen

Known Member
Jan 27, 2004
Originally posted by nickoholic@Jan 8 2005, 09:13
since so hard to shift,then what for use it?? ;)
since so hard to shift, what for buy the car :D

hard to shift problem occur on most 4Gxx engine, due to frequent oil change or gear oil compatibility. however, clutch, flywheel and hydraulic clutch system may cause this rough gear shift problem. most people reposition the gear lift position valve, by doing this the valve will press the clutch harder to jam the flywheel, hence smoother gear shift. "gear lift position valve" i dunno wat to call this, is located below-front near to front engine mounting.

nickoholic

Known Member
Sep 16, 2004
KL>Pandan Indah
Visit site
hmmm..yr statement too technical for me..hehe
back to the short gear shift,besides having the looks,whats else does it benefits..
thanks yea..coz i've been very interested to get my gear shift shortened..
usually ppl cut it shorter rite?

gwsallen

Known Member
Jan 27, 2004
Originally posted by nickoholic@Jan 8 2005, 20:48
back to the short gear shift,besides having the looks,whats else does it benefits..
yes. cutting it shorter is the low cost thing to do. but bare in mind you need more strength to do gear shift.

eg. using table teaspoon and long screw driver to open milo tin. by using which tool use less strength to open the milo tin? get the picture?

for actually branded or custom made short shifter, the mod in on the bracket where it sits on your car chassis. short shifter helps to speed up miliseconds of gear changing. every second count in drag racing. what do you think of rally car with the gear shifter just next to the steering wheel? Why do they need tiptronic gearbox, no clutch pedal involve? why F-1 cars design the gear shifter on the steering wheel, buttons or flippers? All this due to miliseconds!!! The Need of Speed!

** if you would fetch a girl next to you, NOT YOUR GF or WIFE, let say she is adjust the volume or changing track on your CD player. at the same time you wanted to shift gear and her hand still on your CD player. if you would shift gear and accidentally touch her hand, there are chances that she will sue in court for molesting. So with short shifter, i have just safe your life! :D

nickoholic

Known Member
Sep 16, 2004
KL>Pandan Indah
Visit site
Originally posted by gwsallen+Jan 9 2005, 22:42 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gwsallen @ Jan 9 2005, 22:42 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-nickoholic@Jan 8 2005, 20:48
yes. cutting it shorter is the low cost thing to do. but bare in mind you need more strength to do gear shift.

eg. using table teaspoon and long screw driver to open milo tin. by using which tool use less strength to open the milo tin? get the picture?

for actually branded or custom made short shifter, the mod in on the bracket where it sits on your car chassis. short shifter helps to speed up miliseconds of gear changing. every second count in drag racing. what do you think of rally car with the gear shifter just next to the steering wheel? Why do they need tiptronic gearbox, no clutch pedal involve? why F-1 cars design the gear shifter on the steering wheel, buttons or flippers? All this due to miliseconds!!! The Need of Speed!

** if you would fetch a girl next to you, NOT YOUR GF or WIFE, let say she is adjust the volume or changing track on your CD player. at the same time you wanted to shift gear and her hand still on your CD player. if you would shift gear and accidentally touch her hand, there are chances that she will sue in court for molesting. So with short shifter, i have just safe your life! :D [/b][/quote]
:blink:
wah..this really marketing strategy...
but i lill bit too much..
went way to far til touching gal's hand and get sued in court!!!

haha.. :lol:
yaya..i understand anywayz..
thanks..
i'll get to u if i'm ready..

gwsallen

Known Member
Jan 27, 2004
Originally posted by nickoholic+Jan 10 2005, 00:50 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nickoholic @ Jan 10 2005, 00:50 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by gwsallen@Jan 9 2005, 22:42
<!--QuoteBegin-nickoholic
@Jan 8 2005, 20:48

** if you would fetch a girl next to you, NOT YOUR GF or WIFE, let say she is adjust the volume or changing track on your CD player. at the same time you wanted to shift gear and her hand still on your CD player. if you would shift gear and accidentally touch her hand, there are chances that she will sue in court for molesting. So with short shifter, i have just safe your life! :D
:blink:
wah..this really marketing strategy...
but i lill bit too much..
went way to far til touching gal's hand and get sued in court!!!

haha.. :lol:
yaya..i understand anywayz..
thanks..
i'll get to u if i'm ready.. [/b][/quote]
you are most welcome bro. till i hear from you soon, nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HI,

Anyone can explainthis diagram this it's work ?.....need help help.....i realy cannot imagine how it's work also.......sifu help
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience