Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

[WTS] 3 Unit Magic BlackOut CArs 2.0 (A) Turbo & Vvti

Dorifuto

500 RPM
Jul 2, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Facebook : HiDoRiKi AutO ~PRICE = Rm108,888.88 " Highly Nego until Let Go... For Magic BlackOut Car !~ Ⓗ ☆〜o(^^o) :burnout:

Pls Call / Whatsapp For More Pictures / Video & Details = 016 2497388

*** UPDATED! 31/5~ For More Pictures & Video , Pls Visit : Updated!~ 3 Unit RainBow Sporty CArs 1.5 (A) Turbo But Non Turbo 55555+ | Facebook

*** UPDATED! 13/6~ For More Pictures & Video , Pls Visit : Updated!~ 3 Unit Mighty White CArs 2.0 (A) Turbo & Non Turbo ☆〜o(^○^) | Facebook

*** UPDATED! 5/7~ For More Pictures & Video , Pls Visit : Updated!~ 6 Unit Mighty White CArs 2.0 (A) Turbo & Non Turbo ☆〜o(^○^) | Facebook

*** UPDATED! 14/8~ For More Pictures & Video , Pls Visit : Updated!~ * Alot Of Unit " Hyundai Santa Fe 2.2 (A) Diesel Turbo -2008 & 09 ☆〜o(^○^) | Facebook

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Theme Colour of Black Out 55+ :thefinger:
I'm asking a genuine question. If I can't figure out what this thread is about, I will delete it as this is supposed to be a buy/sell thread.

So is this 3 cars that are owned by "Magic Blackout"?

Dorifuto

500 RPM
Jul 2, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
I'm asking a genuine question. If I can't figure out what this thread is about, I will delete it as this is supposed to be a buy/sell thread.

So is this 3 cars that are owned by "Magic Blackout"?
This 3 unit car will be owned by my further Potential buyer... if you can't figure out what is Magic Blackout.. you can Google it !!~ Btw, I just save up my time to post 3 unit car for sale in 1 thread.. Save the earth , Save Your time!~ Peace!~ :burnout:

Last edited:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
What the fuck are you selling? Magic dust?
3 units for RM108k? So I can buy the CR-Z, Camry and Kia Koup for RM108k?

WPQ800

1,000 RPM
Apr 7, 2008
dude, folks here are getting confused...... just be clear about what u wanna sell.... we're not tryin to usher you off but we hate shady advertisements here in ZTH.... cut the crap and be clear about what u want your "potential buyer" to read.....

if u think about it...... if your potential buyer wanna look for a car online and buy it, they wouldnt dare to buy if the advertisement is shady, scared they gonna get conned....

think about it bro.....just my dua-sen, jgn marah, take it easy..........:sleep:

Dorifuto

500 RPM
Jul 2, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
dude, folks here are getting confused...... just be clear about what u wanna sell.... we're not tryin to usher you off but we hate shady advertisements here in ZTH.... cut the crap and be clear about what u want your "potential buyer" to read.....

if u think about it...... if your potential buyer wanna look for a car online and buy it, they wouldnt dare to buy if the advertisement is shady, scared they gonna get conned....

think about it bro.....just my dua-sen, jgn marah, take it easy..........:sleep:
Well , I doesn't really care what ppl think about my post thread.. As long you jump in my World!~ I Can Do What I Want to Do !~ IF You hate shady advertisements .. Just Don't Click on it!~ I'm trying to be nice person now ,
" Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude. My personality is WHO I AM , My Attitude depends on who you are. "

IF you can figure out my 8 sense !~ you should find a monks to help you!~

Wanggot

May 22, 2006
Jay Bee
I hope this has nothing to do wit Blackout +505+ :biggrin:

-sky-

Known Member
Apr 2, 2006
Confused!!! I tot the black out was all about the PRU13.
That is why I click to the thread.

I love the personality and I like the attitude.

They make me confused!!

:biggrin:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Well , I doesn't really care what ppl think about my post thread.. As long you jump in my World!~ I Can Do What I Want to Do !~ IF You hate shady advertisements .. Just Don't Click on it!~ I'm trying to be nice person now ,
" Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude. My personality is WHO I AM , My Attitude depends on who you are. "

IF you can figure out my 8 sense !~ you should find a monks to help you!~
You're wrong if you think this is your world. Your blog and fb is yours. This is ZTH.

I give you 2 working days to clearly post what you are selling otherwise I will delete this thread. If you repost the same nonsense, I will delete it again followed with a ban.

You want to sell in ZTH, do it properly. Final and only warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, I just bought a satia GTi with an Evo 3 engine inside. The Muffler is HKS super dragger without centre bullet connected straight 3" piping, and the sound is VROoommmm!!!!!!!! :shocked:

I get caught summon many times til i scared. Cause in johor :angry_smile: police are very thristy now a days.

Can some1 please tell me wat's the legal spec of the exhaust size & sound?

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience