Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

[WTS] 2000 CL1 Honda Accord Euro R

bien335

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2009
Johor Bahru
Salam and hello.

I am putting up for sale my 2000 CL1 Honda Accord Euro R.

RM82k gets it. I am negotiable by a couple thousand.

With that eighty-two thousand five hundred ringgit, you shall receive:

1 (one) Honda Accord Euro R (imported 2009) car with 1 (one) VERY healthy 220PS H22a with a helical LSD 5 speed transmission. Has done 150000km. A VERY clean interior with comfortable yet very sporty Recaro seats.

VERY healthy as in serviced every 15000km with ENEOS FULLY Synthetic motor oil. The Cusco LSD oil still has 20000km to go. Timing belt another 15000 km as well. Good fuel consumption. WILL RUN HAPPILY on RON95. On average, I'm getting around 600km for every RM100 of RON95, driven in normal conditions, with the sporadic VTEC crossover a few times a day. Highway cruising will use up around RM50 for a normal trip JB-KL @ 120km/h

Driven fast, never abused. Taken to the drag strip a few times. Feels like a champion.

It is riding on Mugen Showa 5-step suspension.

M7 twin exhausts.

She comes with a Torneo rear conversion kit. the factory Accord trunk lid, lights and bumpers are included in the deal. I will also throw in an extra Torneo bootlid for good measure.

Car is available for viewing within the district of Johor Bahru.

Car will be sent for repaint once deal has been finalised. You can request it to be painted a different colour, but I'm limiting the paint to RM3k only. which will be included in the purchase price.

So DO NOT miss this once in a lifetime chance to own one of Honda's most glorious engineering products.

Calls only. 017-7160165. Bien. I'm not sure about the loan, but I shall provide with details and documents of the car for that purpose (title, AP, customs form, Japanese docs)

ps: ownership transfer can only be done AFTER 11th June 2011. This is because the car is bounded by the two year limitation imposed on student APs.

Attachments

Last edited:

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Nice ride... I must say reasonable price...

khairiaz

Known Member
Jan 21, 2006
W'salam, aik, bien, selling your car? what happen to your right side skirt?

going for K24A or K20A-R? hehehe...

Last edited:

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
Wah... dem, en route to bogey/par/birdie/eagle/albatross already bro? I tot was still contemplating the other day... :biggrin:

OK la bro.. for sake of debate la.. if price is a factor, what's your take on TSi vs MK5 GTI? :biggrin:

bien335

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2009
Johor Bahru
Wah... dem, en route to bogey/par/birdie/eagle/albatross already bro? I tot was still contemplating the other day... :biggrin:

OK la bro.. for sake of debate la.. if price is a factor, what's your take on TSi vs MK5 GTI? :biggrin:
Factor in the 50k difference, the TSi has the advantage.

1.4, 160PS, 240Nm

compared to the GTi

2.0. 210PS, 280Nm

What you dont get in the TSi is the BorgWarner 6 speed DSG, the manic turbo rush and the adaptive chassis.

Slap on a GTi kit, Denver wheels and you get the same look, at a much cheaper price.

It's being sensible rather than sensual.

BPLim went the sensual way. I'm still stuck in between.

Last edited:

bulet

500 RPM
Oct 24, 2006
Cheras
aik.....why?after all those susah payah brought it back to malaysia...

Wanggot

May 22, 2006
Jay Bee
Nice ride...

notoRious

go Fast or go Home!
Sep 20, 2005
Putrajaya
bro, how much can loan ah this car? nice la...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Got a cheap Iswara with 4G13 carby for daily beater & fun , from the day I got it , it has this sputtering problem appears around 4.5K rpms ...

Been replaced the distributor/coil unit & high performance spark plug cable with New ngk spark plug ...

At 1st the problem goes away immediately , the whole performance of the car transform , willingly to rev to 8K rpm at 1st & 2nd gear ...

But after I've driven it hard , when stopped the water temp gauge raise to one bar below red zone & it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience