3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
WTOffer: Events & Weddings Photographer

Name of Company: Sheridan Photography

Services: Corporate, Architectural, Industrial, Business Portraiture

What is greener photography:

Sheridan Photography is an environmentally sustainable photography service for everybody. The world is constantly buzzing over ‘going green’ and as a photographer and a business; living in an eco-friendly environment is an inspiring art form on its own. Sheridan Photography shares the same philosophy offering photography services of both domestic and international by efficiency and smart operation methodology and gradually in its best to reduce ecological carbon footprints.

Service Types:

Event Photography
Duration: Typically 3 – 6 hours
No. of photographer(s): 1
-Actual Day Wedding
-Sports
-Corporate Event (Gala-Dinner, Seminar, Conferences, VIP Launches etc)

Corporate Photoshoot
Duration: Typically 9am – 5pm (8 hours) -typical estimation
No. of photographer(s): 1 [ + Assistant(s) ]
-Operations
-Architectural
-Industrials
-Business Portraiture

Domestic Photoshoot
Duration: Typically 2 – 4 hours
No. of photographer(s): 1
-Parties
-Family
-Lifestyle/Travels
-Portraiture

*Prices are subject to change depending on client requirements and demands.

Contact Person: Alan Tan, 012.6629449 / [email protected] / facebook.com/sheridanlens

Attachments

Last edited:

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site

Ipoh Century Ride 2012 is one of the most anticipated roadies challenge in Malaysia. This year, it also marked as most participated events with bicycle in Malaysia. If you have any queries for events photography, please do not hesitate to drop us a message.

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

Mar 29, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Wow awesome this is good photography i am very interested in photography and this is my hobby and my passion because photography is only the way which show you as a model and also make you famous in the world i am a professional photographer after a long work hard because of my interest in this business and now i am a professional photographer and mostly deals in wedding photography and fashion photography and etc....

portrait photography gold coast

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my satria meters is totally out man.... my rpm, temp. , oil and the whole thing is not working rite now.... anyone knows how much is the cheapest that i can get and where?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience