[WTB] RX-7 FD3S (cash)

heterodyne

Known Member
Jul 2, 2007
Recently i've decided to get a 2nd car. After 3 months of intensive reading and research into the rotary based 7th, i've decided to invest on one myself and fuel consumtption is least of the problem because i understand how it feels to compensate the satisfaction you get with the amount of fuel you burn. I have no problem paying for the fuel but i just hate to see the mileage adds up if this car is to be served as a daily car, therefore it shall and will only be a weekend car.

I'm new, and i'm sure alot of the RE members here are helpful and have contacts and since this might be the biggest RE club here, i was just wondering if any of you/your friends happen to be willing to let go of their ride for a cash of 50k-60k? I will be honest the price for this beauty might be tad bit higher but there is no harm quoting a price and cross your fingers and wait if anybody is willing to sell off that price right?

yes,and to be honest i am willing to pay by cash without the hassle of waiting for loan bla bla bla bla bla.No offence, this isnt a tease and its not to insult how the price of FDs should be but i am trying to pay by cash up to the max of 60ks depending on the condition of the car.

And this car will be sent to the E. Malaysia (as i am residing here for sometime, slave to the higher pay and benefits some company is offering here.)

If you come across anyone who is willing to sell theirs truelly with my quoted price please do update me. I swear this car will be a gem in my garage and be well taken care of.

p/s:sorry if the header of this thread sounds similar to the others. I've use the search function, most of the FDs for sale here has been sold.And being the newbie i am here, i have a feeling i might get alot of negative critism. You can diss me but please do not insult my pure intention of getting a FD that i know i will keep forever.

Last edited:

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
welcome welcome... unfortunately, you're correct. those that WAS on sale... already gone... with a price...
i believe most of the sellers nowadays are willing to let go around 70K..
it's already a seller's car.... it doesn't go with the year anymore...

the condition and the stuff they put in the car... and nowadays the left over cars that's still running on the roads... they are really good in quality.. the drivers spent thousands on fixing them up, track ready, drift ready, etc..

keep ur eyes open, you shall see some gems letting go sometimes.
good luck on owning one of the legendary 7...

DJmobile

500 RPM
Dec 13, 2003
from your quote, you can pay 50~60K cash..
that will give you lots of good deal..
Dont think that should Diss people who are genuine buyers and have the cash to spare...
I have no legendary 7,
I have an subaru impreza WRX STI for sale..
stll can loan and good cdn waiting for a new car lover...
interested can PM me..
Sorry if its not what you looking for...

heterodyne

Known Member
Jul 2, 2007
welcome welcome... unfortunately, you're correct. those that WAS on sale... already gone... with a price...
i believe most of the sellers nowadays are willing to let go around 70K..
it's already a seller's car.... it doesn't go with the year anymore...

the condition and the stuff they put in the car... and nowadays the left over cars that's still running on the roads... they are really good in quality.. the drivers spent thousands on fixing them up, track ready, drift ready, etc..

keep ur eyes open, you shall see some gems letting go sometimes.
good luck on owning one of the legendary 7...

Thank bro, apparently there is only 1 FD for sale from the forum atm. It is from Mr Yap and i've had positive feedbacks from the users here about his car. I will contact mr Yap as soon as possible once i'm done with my errants outstation.

heterodyne

Known Member
Jul 2, 2007
from your quote, you can pay 50~60K cash..
that will give you lots of good deal..
Dont think that should Diss people who are genuine buyers and have the cash to spare...
I have no legendary 7,
I have an subaru impreza WRX STI for sale..
stll can loan and good cdn waiting for a new car lover...
interested can PM me..
Sorry if its not what you looking for...
Thank you for your offer, i've own a WRX STI before but i sold it off to some Penang guy before moving to E. Malaysia to work. I enjoyed that car alot but for some reason it just doesn't feel right.

For now i'm all up for FD. Its classic.Thank you very much for your offer thougg. I really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.

heterodyne

Known Member
Jul 2, 2007
haha no body going to diss you friend,asking for FD to adopt is a noble thing to do ^^

all the best in your endeavours.
Thank you very much. I'm really hoping to get hold of these as soon as possible!

reartyre

Known Member
Mar 18, 2005
Thank you for your offer, i've own a WRX STI before but i sold it off to some Penang guy before moving to E. Malaysia to work. I enjoyed that car alot but for some reason it just doesn't feel right.

For now i'm all up for FD. Its classic.Thank you very much for your offer thougg. I really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.
hi all

no offense guys but i just can't stand it anymore ... whats with " its a noble thing to do", " from the bottom of my heart", "gem in my garage", "my pure intentions", "gonna keep it forever" crap! ... and i guess the most favourite, quotable and most used line is ... "hey man! this is my girlfriend, i love her so much"

man! it sad to know that theres quite a number of RE ... i mean "RE" owners (previous/current/potential) has turned "soft" ... huahauhauhaa!

nuff said! do what ever u guys want and enjoy!

p/s: you guys "soft"!

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
Sal still the hardcore one.... i want to see u spin out again on next track event :) that show how hard core u are...

reartyre

Known Member
Mar 18, 2005
huha

Sal still the hardcore one.... i want to see u spin out again on next track event :) that show how hard core u are...

haha! hardcore dont think so ... probably "STUPID" kot! kuikuikui ... but i am definately not "SOFT"

p/s: will pay u soon! hehehe ..

cheers

elsm80

Known Member
Mar 21, 2006
Great news,

One tip: Take your time and shop around. 60K is afterall quite a bit of cash. Its going to be your ball game.

Alchemis,

Somehow, Im fated to always miss your timings.

Really embrassed about it! Sorry.

heterodyne

Known Member
Jul 2, 2007
i'm gonna take my time to shop.

High probability i'll take Mr Yap's car for 7xk+. Still waiting for his car pics =-)

*waits waits waits*

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
me didn't chase for money... :) dun talk until like i'm a loan shark :P

Jul 11, 2007
hve u tried looking 4 a fd in e.msia?i saw 2 for sell.... but not sure wat price its going for.... if u get to mod it in e msia, there is 1 guy i know of..... his sa22c was in sepang wit big mickey's drag tires some time ago.... btw where at e msia will u be stationed....

quixeric

Known Member
Dec 30, 2005
shud i sell my yellow devil hahaha, alchemis will kill me n few other members as well ahah.
well good choice to choose fd as your play toy, make sure u get big waste gate with the sound of wrecking all over the street ahah
welcome to the RE clan soon, when u get your play toy, u might wanna get it done up here before sending it over there.

FD RULEZ

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This car was stolen this morning around 4am..

if anybody saw this car pls call the owner A.S.A.P.. 012-4442409..

reg num-NAU 7818
colour-silver

go to this link for more info of the car..

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/cars-for-sale/261128-wts-perdana-v6-twin-turbo-many-extras.html

thanksss..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience