[WTB]looking for honda prelude(manual)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

[WTB]looking for honda prelude(manual)

mother

Oct 18, 2008
i'm also seeking a prelude..but prefer 3rd gen...kindly pm if got any nice deal...prefer colour: blue/ferrari red...

good luck for snake as well....

bump~~~!

snake89

Known Member
Aug 25, 2008
i'm also seeking a prelude..but prefer 3rd gen...kindly pm if got any nice deal...prefer colour: blue/ferrari red...

good luck for snake as well....

bump~~~!
haha...actually i oso prefer 3rd gen..but i cant afford la..haha..
anyways if there any great deal, i'll pm u...
u can try to find at mudah.com.my...
gud luck to u too..^^

BUMP~!!!

mother

Oct 18, 2008
this car cant take lah...the engine need to redone for more than 3k...and it a 2nd gen....

Bump: this car cant take lah...the engine need to redone for more than 3k...and it a 2nd gen....

Bump:
Got a Prelude 2nd Generation (M) in Mudah for 5.5K

http://www.mudah.com.my/vi/1367616.htm?ca=11_s

Called the owner. Car in PJ. Accordingly body and interior in good condition. Engine needs work. This may suit your 10K budget

no need waste time...last price from this seller is bout 4.5k.power steering is totally lost, leaking like tsunami, sunroof cant work....and it a 2nd gen!!

can put at museum...no offence to the owner....but strongly suggest to repair it first lahla...:driver:

snake89

Known Member
Aug 25, 2008
this car cant take lah...the engine need to redone for more than 3k...and it a 2nd gen....

Bump: this car cant take lah...the engine need to redone for more than 3k...and it a 2nd gen....

Bump:

no need waste time...last price from this seller is bout 4.5k.power steering is totally lost, leaking like tsunami, sunroof cant work....and it a 2nd gen!!

can put at museum...no offence to the owner....but strongly suggest to repair it first lahla...:driver:
lol...how u know??
u viewed the car??
but hows the body?still good??
haha...but wat do u expect? a 20 year old car d...haha sure alot of probs 1...
if wana buy this kind of cars, hav to be ready to spend~!!
haha...

akafmomo

Known Member
Sep 8, 2007
heyy bro,:itsme:
hows ur luck?
i tot u took d 9k 1.
x jd ah?
btw, ive asked friends here in melaka who usin 2g.
they tamau jual ar.
hehe
sorry!

Bump: heyy bro,:itsme:
hows ur luck?
i tot u took d 9k 1.
x jd ah?
they tamau jual ar.
hehe
sorry!

toygems

Aug 20, 2008
Patience and you will eventually find your dream Prelude. I am half-heartedly looking for a 2nd Gen Prelude too. I want to complete my collection as I have the 1st and 3rd Gen already. Half hearted because I have no more parking space....Sigh.

Got 2 around my area. I will go ronda-ronda in weekend to check if the owners wanna sell.

snake89

Known Member
Aug 25, 2008
heyy bro,:itsme:
hows ur luck?
i tot u took d 9k 1.
x jd ah?
they tamau jual ar.
hehe
sorry!

Bump: heyy bro,:itsme:
hows ur luck?
i tot u took d 9k 1.
x jd ah?
they tamau jual ar.
hehe
sorry!
yo bro...long time didnt hear from u liao lo..
the 9k one xjadi la...
i think he's a con man kot..
i wanted to go view the car the next day, n he said ok...
n my dad ask him to fax the documents n he said ok ok..
bt at the next day when i was about to take a move, he said sold..:mad:
damn celaka...
now still waiting for 1 more seller for confirmation la...
juz see how it goes...^^

Bump:
Patience and you will eventually find your dream Prelude. I am half-heartedly looking for a 2nd Gen Prelude too. I want to complete my collection as I have the 1st and 3rd Gen already. Half hearted because I have no more parking space....Sigh.

Got 2 around my area. I will go ronda-ronda in weekend to check if the owners wanna sell.
i already very patience lo...i searching for so long d..
always oso so close yet so far situation...hrmp...
y not u sell me ur 3rd gen la...haha...
:burnout:

ae101rulez

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
erm...
haha...2nd gen...i shared-carpooled in one with friend in college (WXX 91)...an low mil 100k JDM auto..with sunroof, 4wis, n all the gizmo, but den 60% have stopped functioning in the 90's even the car rarely used..but trust me, for a car this age, no matter how you take care, there is gonna be major probs...like my friend one..jaga so nicely by his dad..undershade day n night..but rust took over, powersteering leak, door damn loose, engine leaking problems and yes, twin carb prob after not starting the car to warm up...even my toyota LE close tighter than this..n its major disadvantage...spare parts...i knew this thanks to the accident involved by friend..took 1 month ++ to get the parts...so dun expect too much...if you around taman mayang area..i tink you should see this car before..(W plate 91), with kappa type sport rim...but sorry ya, not for sale...his old man would not let go this car eventhough giving so much probs..:smokin::smokin:....

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
I also own a 2nd Gen Predule before,is local model.
For my opinion, prefer 2nd predule as chasis length is abit long for 3 rd gen model.
However, once u grab, need to spand some $$ to rebuilt engine as already 20 yrs++ engine.
Btw, spand 5K for the rebuilt is worth :biggrin:

snake89

Known Member
Aug 25, 2008
I also own a 2nd Gen Predule before,is local model.
For my opinion, prefer 2nd predule as chasis length is abit long for 3 rd gen model.
However, once u grab, need to spand some $$ to rebuilt engine as already 20 yrs++ engine.
Btw, spand 5K for the rebuilt is worth :biggrin:
yo bro.. thx for the information...
but i dont think i'll be rebuilding the engine becoz i'm thinking of degrading it to a b16a..
but 1st i hav to get the 2nd gen 1st...haha...

akafmomo

Known Member
Sep 8, 2007
haha...2nd gen...i shared-carpooled in one with friend in college (WXX 91)...an low mil 100k JDM auto..with sunroof, 4wis, n all the gizmo, but den 60% have stopped functioning in the 90's even the car rarely used..but trust me, for a car this age, no matter how you take care, there is gonna be major probs...like my friend one..jaga so nicely by his dad..undershade day n night..but rust took over, powersteering leak, door damn loose, engine leaking problems and yes, twin carb prob after not starting the car to warm up...even my toyota LE close tighter than this..n its major disadvantage...spare parts...i knew this thanks to the accident involved by friend..took 1 month ++ to get the parts...so dun expect too much...if you around taman mayang area..i tink you should see this car before..(W plate 91), with kappa type sport rim...but sorry ya, not for sale...his old man would not let go this car eventhough giving so much probs..:smokin::smokin:....
this is so very true. bro snake, have i told u i have been in an accdnt b4? worst expirience wehh. took the insurance 3-4 mnths to look for front end parts. but patience is all u need man. leakage are like daily basis one. haha. mine not many rusts ut got a few balloons dy under the rear window. and a sifu told me that this car needs to "run" always or else the engine semput.

but when u cover all the stuffs above, the leakage, rusts, and engine probs, trust me, this car is a great-fun car. as a 20 year old that i am and the car is, im satisfied with its overall performance. thats why i damn loving my old baby. hahaha

bro snake, i have a suggestion for u man. try lookin in melawati area. damn banyak ok. got 3-4 bijik. u want cantik2 one or so-so one oso got. if its too far for ya, i'll go check it out for u once i in KL ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Survey - Lifestyle, Brand, Luxury Car Brands

Hi Guys,

Just working on a survey to gather some data for work (am working in the ad industry, don't worry, it's for quantifiable justification reasons only, no personal data will be recorded or tracked, nor will be release to public nor published anywhere).

The questions mainly cover lifestyle, brand perception & values and luxury car brands.

There's 21 pages (don't panic) as the questions were spread out to only 1 - 4...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience