WTB : complete 99 spec doors

Azraf

Jul 15, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hi,

looking to buy a pair of complete used 99 spec door with all door panel intact, switches and glass window. Please pm me if anyone is selling.

thanks!

kariayam

Known Member
Oct 3, 2007
Whats the diff of 99 spec doors? if barthurst version(if not mistaken) there is some carbon fibre stuff at the door panel. But would be impossible to find..

Azraf

Jul 15, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
the 99 spec is similar to yours whereby the panels are with rough surface/scratch proof unlike earlier models the surface is rather smooth with glossy finish. anyone has? or just the panel for sale?

I need to change mine cos the glass window is scratched on both sides n the coin box is broken.

underslyder

Known Member
Dec 27, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
i got bro.... my house door, confirm 99 spec also it has rough surface and scratch proof

Let me know bro i need time to take out my house door.

Azraf

Jul 15, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hahaha.. can.. lemme have your door. I think if installed will look classy like mercedes.. uncles would love it!

already got the doors la.. p/s david is your car out?

darkdark99

Known Member
Nov 10, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
haha, is out but still got lot of thing to do, spacer haven install. window haven install, audio haven install~

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is a Nissan NV200 Panel Van. Originally, Nissan only offers them in White. Instead of leaving it stock, we resprayed it black. Why? because black is the hardest colour to deal with, it has extremely visible swirl, hologram or scratches when damaged. On top of that, a repainted paint job does not always show up shiny...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience