[WTA] Strawberry faced 180SX

farique

500 RPM
Jan 22, 2005
Klang
Visit site
I've been wondering alot, do any of you guys who drives a S15 facelifted 180SX get stopped by the 'gentlemens' about your car?

Yeah, as far as I'm concern, Nissan did not manufactured Strawberry 180SX. But Nissan did manufactured Sil80; a 180SX with S13 facelift.

Like so, if you (ever) go to Puspakom for a check-up (buying/selling) does the Strawberry gonna make a red cross on the paper?

thanks in advance.

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Gentlement = JPJ ?

Strawberry = S15 head ?

lan evo

3,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
i think wont be a problem,dun think can diffrentiate it:rofl:

no chassis parts being cut or weld so no worry

"In Japan, the S15 generation of the Silvia is colloquially known as the "Strawberry". The term is common, as most car enthusiasts in Japan refer to a car by its chassis name. In Japanese, the numbers one, and five (from the name S15), are respectively "ichi", and "go". The word "ichigo" is also the Japanese word for Strawberry."

copied from wiki

slide_it

Known Member
Oct 31, 2007
hmmmi wouldnt think it would be a problem cos its really just a change of body panels and headlights.

its not like on the geran its written...180sx with pop up headlights only.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

BMW themselves claimed the 1 Series M Coupe was the spiritual successor to the legendary E30 M3 that was highly regarded for its rawness and rewarding drive, something that fans have claimed the current crop of M cars lack.

Autocar has decided to pit it against the more precise and focused Porsche Cayman R to see if the 1 Series M Coupe really does hark back to the visceral driving experience of yore. We...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience